☆ 58. Chapter 58 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (6)

Chapter 58 Neptune's God of Science & School Bully (6)

This class is the class of the homeroom physics teacher Lao Chen. The class bell rang, and Lao Chen entered the classroom with a shiny bald head.

He stood on the podium, glanced under the classroom, and immediately noticed Huang Linyu, whose nose was red after crying. Although Huang Linyu was still sobbing quietly at this moment, his mood had obviously calmed down.

Lao Chen quickly looked away naturally, pretending that nothing happened. Sometimes, not asking is the way students prefer to handle things.

After the physics class ended, Lao Chen called Ning Chen and motioned for him to go to the office.

Ning Chen looked at the class teacher sitting at his desk and asked, "Teacher, what's the matter?"

The class teacher hooked the chair behind him with his hand and motioned for Ning Chen to sit down and chat.

The head teacher looked at his beloved disciple's calm face, and after struggling for a while, he cautiously asked tentatively: "Ning Chen, how did I hear that you came to school with Lin Yu in the morning?" Ning Chen nodded

. He bowed his head: "Yes, teacher. Is there any problem with this matter?"

When Ning Chen asked in return, Lao Chen was stunned. He laughed awkwardly: "It's okay, it's okay, the teacher didn't say that. There's a problem. Ning Chen, don't think too much. The teacher is definitely not against you and Lin Yu. For children of your age, it's a good thing to make more friends. The teacher just seems to rarely see you interacting with other classmates. Just a casual question. How are you getting along with Lin Yu? Do you still get along well?"

Sensing the kindness hidden behind the class teacher's dry words, Ning Chen's lips curled up slightly: "It's very good. Thank you teacher for your concern.

" Chen nodded: "That's okay. Don't just immerse yourself in studying. Although studying is important, you should also relax properly occasionally. Sometimes I'm afraid that you put too much pressure on yourself." Although Ning Chen didn't feel anything

. Although he was under pressure, he still sincerely thanked the head teacher for his kindness.

"Okay, thank you for your concern, teacher. I will pay attention to the balance between work and rest."

After hearing this, Lao Chen nodded with relief and said, "Okay, I have nothing to do here. You can go back first."

Ning Chen said goodbye and turned around to leave.

Seeing Ning Chen about to open the door of the office and walk out, Lao Chen suddenly remembered something and hurriedly called to Ning Chen: "Ning Chen, when you go back, call two classmates, Ye Quanshang and Deng Mao, over and say that I have something to ask you. They."

These two little bastards, I haven't settled the debt with them for skipping class yesterday, so Jing will find something for him to do every day. Ye Quanshang and Deng Mao skipped class yesterday afternoon and went outside the school, not knowing what they were doing. It happened that when Lao Chen was in class, he walked past his class and looked in, only to find Lin Yu sleeping soundly on the table, while the tables and chairs in front of him were empty.

"I understand, teacher."

Seeing Ning Chen leave the office and sitting next to Old Chen, the male teacher with a mustache suddenly said: "Teacher Chen, why don't you just tell Ning Chen to stay away? Lin Yu and that group of people. You actually asked him how he got along with a friend like Lin Yu. You really do too. If Ning Chen is led astray by Lin Yu and that group of people in your hands, I wonder what you will do Tell the dean and principal."