☆ 68. Chapter 68 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (16)

Chapter 68 Neptune’s Academic God & School Bully (16)

Because this toilet is close to the basketball court and is in a relatively remote location, with few students usually coming, so Chen Zhuang and Wang Bu used this place as their smoking place.

Chen Zhuang leaned against the sink, took out a lighter from his pocket, lit the cigarette in his mouth, and started puffing away in a skillful manner.

After taking a heavy drag on his cigarette, he cursed: "Damn it, I'm really unhappy about losing the game today. Zhang Chang and the other three are useless on the court. They will only hold us two back. If they hadn't missed the mark, How could I lose to Lin Yu and his group?"

Hearing Chen Zhuang's curse, Wang Bu took a puff of cigarette. His desire to win was not as strong as Chen Zhuang's, so he didn't care so much about winning or losing the game. He said : "Don't be angry, it's all over anyway. Money has been a little tight lately. Do you want to go to that boy again for some 'pocket money' to spend?" Wang Bu looked at Chen Zhuang with a sly smile

.

Chen Zhuang: "Didn't you just get two thousand from him last week? Why do you spend money so fast?"

Wang Bu chuckled: "It's not your own money anyway, so I don't feel bad about spending it. Are you going? Go, if you don't go, I will take it and keep it for myself."

Chen Zhuang hammered Wang Bu's shoulder, "You have a pretty good idea. Send a text message to that kid and ask him to bring three thousand when he comes to school tomorrow. If you don't bring it, you will be responsible for the consequences."

Ning Chen was finishing changing his clothes, but before he could open the door and go out, he heard the conversation between the two. He frowned, pushed open the door of the toilet cubicle, and walked out.

Because of the wall, Chen Zhuang and Wang Bu leaned against the sink and did not notice Ning Chen walking out of the innermost compartment.

Chen Zhuang proudly showed off to Wang Bu: "It doesn't matter how rich these rich guys are, they still have to be obeyed by us. Don't you know, even that guy Lin Yu is eating from my hands?" I have suffered a lot, and I am still kept in the dark until now."

Upon hearing Lin Yu's name, Ning Chen's footsteps suddenly stopped.

Hearing that Chen Zhuang could actually make Lin Yu suffer, Wang Bu couldn't help but curiously asked: "Brother Zhuang, what's going on? Isn't Lin Yu a good fighter? How could he suffer a secret loss at your hands?" "

Chen Zhuang laughed proudly, "It doesn't matter if I can fight again, you're still being fooled around by me."

Hearing Chen Zhuang's proud laughter echoing in the empty toilet, Ning Chen frowned.

Chen Zhuang took a puff of cigarette and said, "Didn't Lin Yu enthusiastically sign up for the school team trials last year?"

Wang Bu nodded: "Yes, but didn't he miss the school team trials because of a leg injury? At that time, didn't he? If he hadn't withdrawn from the selection, one of us might not have been able to join the school team. After all, the school team only recruits two freshmen."

Chen Zhuang exhaled the smoke and said with satisfaction: "His legs The injury was not an accident, I designed it on purpose."

"Design?!" Wang Bu shouted in surprise.

Chen Zhuang was worried that he would lose the election, so he took great pains to prepare such a performance for Lin Yu. Every time Chen Zhuang remembered that he had caused Lin Yu such a big loss, but Lin Yu didn't notice, he would feel proud secretly.

It was rare to have someone listen to him bragging today, so Chen Zhuang also told him all about his original plan.

Chen Zhuang: "You also know that my cousin is an underground motorcycle racer and his motorcycle skills are very good. In order to prevent Lin Yu from participating in the trials, I asked my cousin to help. Doesn't Lin Yu live near the school? I asked my cousin to guard him on his way back, and deliberately caused a small car accident for him. My cousin deceived Lin Yu into a daze, and he actually really believed that my cousin suddenly died because of his motorcycle. The brakes failed and I accidentally hit him. I didn't even plan to ask my cousin to pay for the medical expenses, so I just turned the story over. It made me laugh to death." After hearing this, Wang Bu also started laughing

. .

The two people's ugly laughter echoed in the toilet like the crow of crows.

Ning Chen's eyes were dark, and his body exuded a cold aura as he walked out step by step.

Seeing Ning Chen suddenly appear, Chen Zhuang and Wang Bu were shocked, "Ning... Ning Chen, why are you here?!"

Ning Chen lowered his eyes, his eyes were cold and stern, he raised the corners of his mouth mockingly, and suddenly punched Chen Zhuang, hitting him hard in the abdomen.

Ning Chen's punch didn't hold any force at all. Chen Zhuang was knocked back a step and fell to the ground. His face was pale and he was sweating from the pain. He held his stomach and curled up for a while before he relaxed. come over.

Wang Bu shouted in surprise: "Ning Chen, are you sick? Where did Chen Zhuang offend you?!" Ning Chen's

eyes were as cold as ice, and he looked at Chen Zhuang who was curled up on the ground in pain, clutching his stomach. The corners of his mouth raised, "This punch is for Lin Yu to return to you."

Wang Bu helped Chen Zhuang stand up.

Chen Zhuang gritted his teeth and stared at Ning Chen, and said through gritted teeth: "Ning Chen, you are so smart! I want to see if you can still pull me like this when I beat you to the ground later."

"Hey, who is this? What a loud tone? It's really a fight. I really don't know who will be beaten down by whom later."

After Lin Yu called Ye Quanshang and saw that Ning Chen hadn't come out, he I walked over to find him, but I didn't expect to hear Chen Zhuang talking nonsense as soon as he came in.

Although Lin Yu didn't know what happened, he naturally stood in front of Ning Chen as soon as he came in, blocking Chen Zhuang's sight for him, also to prevent Ning Chen from being accidentally injured by Chen Zhuang in the event of a fight.

Chen Zhuang didn't expect Lin Yu to get involved, but he had to avenge his revenge today!

Just when both sides were about to start a fight, the dean of teachers rushed in whistling.

"You little bastards, I finally caught evidence of your smoking!"

After the dean discovered that students often sneaked here to smoke, he would patrol here from time to time, just to catch them smoking. .

Rather than let go, the dean directly took the people in the toilet back to his office.

Several people followed the dean. Chen Zhuang got his way and said to Ning Chen: "This time, we are complete victims. Just wait, I will tell the dean that you hit me later." Things, I want to see if this good student should get a major fault or a minor fault in a fight. Now there is something exciting to watch!"

After hearing this, Ning Chen looked calm and ignored him.

When Lin Yu heard that it was Ning Chen who hit someone, he looked at Ning Chen in surprise and asked, "Did you hit him?"

Ning Chen nodded.

Lin Yu frowned and pressed the tip of his tongue against his back molar, which was a bit difficult to handle now.