☆ 75. Chapter 75 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (23)

Chapter 75 Neptune Academic God & School Bully (23)

As soon as the dean learned about this, he immediately called the parents of Ning Chen and Lin Yu and asked them to come to the school to deal with the matter with the teacher.

Father Lin walked to the school gate and met his grandma. As soon as he saw Ning Chen's grandma, Lin's father remembered that his boy told him last night that he was the one who pestered Ning Chen first, otherwise Ning Chen would not agree to be with him.

Father Lin couldn't help but feel guilty and guilty when he thought that his bastard kidnapped such a good child.

The dean didn't tell grandma in detail on the phone just now, he just asked her to come over. Grandma was used to it and thought that Ning Chen might have won some honor and that the school would publicly praise him or something. Therefore, as soon as she saw Lin Father greeted me cheerfully, "Lin Yu, dad, are you coming to school today too?"

Father Lin is such a smart person. When he saw grandma's appearance, he knew that she probably didn't know what was going on. matter.

During the walk between the two of them from the school gate to the office, Lin's father kept saying nice things to Lin Yu secretly, just to earn some favor for Lin Yu in front of his grandma.

Grandma had long known from Lin Yu that they were the only two people left in the family. Now that she heard Lin's father praising Lin Yu all the way, she remembered that the father and son seemed to have a bad relationship at the last parent-teacher meeting. With a look on his face, he smiled and said: "It seems that you and your father have been getting along very well recently. It's very good. This is how we live our lives." Lin's father smiled awkwardly

. If you don't repay his kindness today, he won't agree.

The two talked and quickly walked to the office.

As soon as the dean entered the office, he looked at the two people in front of him who looked calm and calm, especially Ning Chen! He didn't think it was strange at all that Lin Yu had fallen in love early. On the contrary, Ning Chen, who usually kept a low profile, suddenly did this to him.

The dean and school leaders were hoping that Ning Chen would perform well in the college entrance examination and make their school famous. How could something like falling in love that affected learning happen to Ning Chen? There is only one thing that Ning Chen should do now, and that is to concentrate on studying. The rest should be secondary matters.

As soon as grandma stepped into the office, she noticed something was wrong in the atmosphere. The atmosphere seems a bit heavy and depressing, right?

Seeing that grandma and Lin's father had also arrived in the office, the dean showed the photos circulated on the forum to them. Father Lin had watched it last night, so his heart was unmoved. His only thought was to find out who was behind the attack on Lin Yu.

When her grandma suddenly saw this photo, she was shocked. Although she knew that Ning Chen and Lin Yu had a particularly good relationship recently, she had never thought about it in this regard. She always thought that the two were just ordinary good friends.

Grandma's kind face was full of shock. She looked at Ning Chen and asked, "Chen Chen, is this photo real or fake?" When the dean

saw the photo just now, he immediately wondered if someone had faked it. Therefore, he asked the technical teacher to check the authenticity. There was indeed no trace of photoshopping on the photo. Therefore, after hearing what his grandma asked Ning Chen, he directly jumped in and said: "This photo is real. I have asked professionals to confirm it." It has been tested and there is no possibility of fraud or slander."