☆ 54. Chapter 54 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (2)

Chapter 54: Neptune's Academic God & School Bully (2)

There are seven days in a week, but Lin Yu only looks forward to Wednesday.

Because only on Wednesday nights, Ning Chen would come to his door to give him extra lessons. Lin Yu's friends all know not to ask out Ning Yu on a Wednesday night, because you will never be able to call him out.

Because the Lin family is far away from the school, Lin Yu usually lives alone in this house close to the school.

After Lin Yu heard the entry of the door lock password from the entrance, he swallowed and nervously raised his eyes towards the entrance.

He didn't know why, but after seeing Ning Chen this afternoon, his heart seemed to be beating harder than before.

After Ning Chen put on a pair of cotton and linen slippers at the entrance, he walked to the living room carrying his schoolbag.

Although the system asked him to change the destiny of the task target who died alone, Ning Chen felt that the reason why Lin Yu died alone was not because of the original owner. If the original owner, his first love, had not caused too much emotional damage to him, Lin Yu might not have been lonely. forever.

In the mission information given by the system, the original owner and Lin Yu talked about their relationship from high school to college graduation. After several years of long-distance love, Lin Yu thought that Ning Chen loved him, so Lin Yu proposed the idea of getting married after they graduated.

Unexpectedly, the original owner, a scumbag, said that he and Lin Yu were just playing around, and that he would get married sooner or later, and advised Lin Yu not to get too involved in this love game.

Lin Yu was stunned when he heard what the original owner said. He thought that he and Ning Chen were going to grow old together, but he didn't expect that they just regarded him as a love spice.

What made Lin Yu even more devastated was that the original owner had been entangled with other women during the years they were in love with him.

Lin Yu asked hysterically why the original owner did this to him. The original owner smiled contemptuously and said that he didn't want to be with him in the first place. If Lin Yu hadn't forced him with force, how could he be with Lin Yu.

Only then did Lin Yu remember that after he fell in love with Ning Chen at first sight, when he confessed his love to Ning Chen, he said in a joking tone that if Ning Chen dared to reject him, he would show Ning Chen his strength. He thought that the original owner knew that he was joking, but he didn't expect that he took it seriously and still held this incident in his heart.

The relationship between the original owner and Lin Yu directly broke Lin Yu's heart, and made Lin Yu never dare to touch love again.

Later, although Lin Yu's company continued to grow and develop, only work remained in Lin Yu's life. Although there were many people who wanted to pursue Lin Yu, the diamond king, Lin Yu coldly refused.

Ning Chen walked to the living room carrying his schoolbag, struggling with how to break up without causing excessive harm to Lin Yu. Although he wanted to complete the tasks issued by the system, he had not yet planned to involve himself.

A second ago, Ning Chen was still thinking about how to break up decently and politely.

The next second, he realized that the essence of man is the law of true fragrance.

Although Ning Chen had seen Lin Yu's appearance in his memory, when he actually saw him, his heart suddenly skipped a beat.

Every cell in Ning Chen's body told Ning Chen that if he missed Lin Yu, he might not be able to wait for such a person for the rest of his life.