☆ 30. Chapter 30 Son-in-law Alpha (30)

Chapter 30 Son-in-law Alpha (30)

"Shut up! If you say one more thing, I will hire another big-name lawyer for this case, and I will not give up until Ning Lijie imposes the highest penalty!"

Ning Lijie was Huang Yuting's heartthrob. After hearing what Ling Nanxi said, she didn't dare to say another word.

Ling Nanxi's eyebrows were full of anger and she walked out quickly. He held Ning Chen's hand comfortingly and looked at Ning Chen worriedly.

Ning Chen rubbed his soft hair with gentle eyebrows.

Ning Huanhao pulled Huang Yuting aside forcefully and cursed angrily in a low voice: "Shut up, you will fail more than you succeed."

Ning Huanhao had a flattering smile on his face: "Achen, it's easy for your aunt to talk. She doesn't think about it. As a junior, please forgive her for this shortcoming."

Ling Nanxi's face was as cold as ice: "If you talk without thinking, then don't say anything. Otherwise, just because you are the elder, you think everyone in the world has to give in. Her."

Huang Yuting looked angry: "How can you, a child, talk to your elders? Is this what your Ling family tutor is like?"

Hearing Huang Yuting say this about Ling Nancy, Ning Chen's voice became even colder: "According to the "Public Security Management" Article 42 of the Punishment Law stipulates that those who openly insult others may be held accountable for public security administration and be detained for not more than five days or fined not more than 500 yuan. I will ask a lawyer to file a lawsuit against you for the insult you just committed." Hearing Ning

Chen Saying this, Ning Huanhao hurriedly begged for peace: "Achen, this is our family matter. There is no need to go to court and embarrass yourself. If this is said, your reputation will not be good. After all, your aunt is also an elder. There is no reason for a junior to sue an elder."

Huang Yuting said nonchalantly: "Didn't I just say a few words? It's not as serious as what you said."

Ning Chen was too lazy to talk to them, "The specific things will come to us. The lawyer will talk to you later."

After that, he closed the door directly.

Huang Yuting was furious and wanted to rush over and smash the door, but was held back by Ning Huanhao.

Ning Huanhao said with a dark face: "Please stop causing trouble for me. It was my bad luck that I married a brainless person like you."

Huang Yuting grabbed Ning Huanhao's hand angrily: "Ning Huanhao, tell me one more time if you dare."

Ning Huanhao slapped her hand away forcefully: "My son doesn't even know which policeman he is imprisoned in." The police station, I don't have time to argue with you."

When it came to her son, Huang Yuting gave up. Yes, the top priority was to find connections to get her son out of the police station. Her good son could not be harmed because of such a thing. Have a criminal record.

The two of them left in a hurry.

Huang Bing and others naturally heard clearly what Huang Yuting had just insulted Ning Chen through the monitoring equipment in the villa opposite. His face turned black with anger, and he immediately reported what had just happened to his superiors.

During the time he was with Mr. Ning, although he did not know Mr. Ning's specific research results, he could guess from the performances of Mr. Sun, Director Jin and others that Mr. Ning had made many important contributions to the country. In this way A valuable scientific research talent was actually insulted like this!