☆ 16. Chapter 16 Son-in-law Alpha (16)

Chapter 16: Son-in-law Alpha (16)

The weekend passed quickly, and it was Monday in the blink of an eye. After Ling Nanxi went to work in the company, Ning Chen and Mrs. Chen were the only ones left at home.

Except for meal time, Ning Chen stayed in his robot research laboratory all day. After obtaining Ling Nanxi's consent, Ning Chen transformed the basement of the villa into his own robotic research laboratory.

In the interstellar era, intelligent robots have long been popularized. But according to Ning Chen's understanding, this small world is still in its infancy in terms of research and development of intelligent robots.

When Ning Chen was doing research on mechas in his previous life, he had thoroughly studied the research and development process of robots in the interstellar era. If we compare this world with the interstellar era, the robot research in this small world is at least 100 years behind the interstellar era.

Although Ning Chen has mastered various robotic technologies in his mind, it is a pity that even a clever woman cannot make a meal without straw. Ning Chen is no longer the precious scientist who held the empire in his hands for fear of falling and held it in his mouth for fear of melting. He is now just an ordinary young man who has dropped out of school and is unemployed.

He wanted to make a robot, but he didn't have the materials or equipment to make one.

Ning Chen has estimated his current financial situation. If he wants to do real research now, his money is not enough to buy the materials for half a robot. Although he has an inheritance, he doesn’t know when he will be able to fully recover it. Therefore, he has to find investors to attract investment. The closest investment convenience to Ning Chen is Ling Nancy.

So, that night, after Ling Nanxi came home from get off work, what appeared in front of him was a thick investment plan.

This was compiled by Ning Chen throughout the afternoon. It included the intelligent robot market, development prospects, current technology level, etc. In order to increase the possibility of investment, Ning Chen even wrote some confidential principles into the report.

Ling Nanxi flipped through it, and there was only one feeling in her heart, that is, he knew every word separately, but when combined, it seemed to become a bible. At most, he could only understand the market and development prospects. The rest, especially the theory part that Ning Chen specially added, made him look confused.

But considering that if he told the truth that he didn't understand the investment plan, it might damage his perfect image in Ning Chen's mind, he still bit the bullet and pretended to read it carefully.

Seeing Ling Nanxi finish reading the plan, Ning Chen said: "Do you still remember the smart butler in the science fiction movie we watched yesterday? In order to increase the credibility of my investment plan, I can first create A similar little robot butler came out."

Ling Nanxi remembered the intelligent robot butler, but he also knew that it was a post-production movie special effect. It is impossible to achieve this level at the current level, otherwise why would the movie be called It's a science fiction movie, not a documentary.

But considering Ning Chen's enthusiasm for research and development, he didn't say these words.

Ling Nanxi put the investment plan on the table and said: "So Ah Chen, how much investment do you need from me?"

Ning Chen: "Research and development requires long-term investment, and not everything can be solved at once. Because it may happen at any time There will be new changes."

Ling Nancy nodded in agreement.

"Based on my preliminary judgment, around 10 million is currently needed."

Mrs. Chen was clearing the dining table. When she heard 10 million, she couldn't help but tremble. Oh dear, Mr. Ning really dares to say that he will open his mouth when he says 10 million.

Ling Nanxi nodded, "Okay, I will ask my assistant to transfer the money to your account tomorrow." "

Okay, the research and development of this robot will apply for technology patents and material patents, and 20% of the revenue from these patents will be As a reward for your capital investment."

Ling Nanxi smiled and nodded. He was not happy for the illusory patent income, he was just happy that he was involved in what Ning Chen did, which made him feel The connection between him and Ning Chen became closer.

The author has something to say: Our unemployed young man Ah Chen who dropped out of school is finally starting to pursue a career in scientific research. Dear darlings, please come and support him. PS: Haha, Xiao Kuoai has already discovered that the cover image has been changed

. Guess who made the cover picture, if you guess correctly you will still get a big reward~

————

Some people may find this chapter quite short, but I don’t want to, ORZ, I will be very long in the future, because I am still entering the contract, so the number of words must be reduced before I can apply for the list. So babies, please be patient for a while, the day of growing and adding extra weight will always come. (slipping away with the pot lid on his head)