☆ 14. Chapter 14 Son-in-law Alpha (14)

Chapter 14: Son-in-law Alpha (14)

Before Ning Huanhao and the others could recover from the loss of hundreds of millions of shares, Ning Chen dropped another "nuclear weapon" in the box.

"Grandpa, now that I'm married, I should take care of my parents' inheritance including their shares in our company by myself. I can't trouble you anymore." The Ning family company is mainly involved in real estate

. Industry, in the past ten years, the real estate industry has been developing rapidly in China, and Ningjia Company has also developed well by leveraging this shareholder trend. The original parents held a lot of shares during their lifetime, a full 18%. Therefore, these company shares are a relatively important part of the estate. In addition, there are some real estate investments. The original person has not sorted out these inheritances over the years, and now it is time to sort them out.

The old man had regarded these inheritances as his own for many years. When he heard Ning Chen asking for the inheritance, he couldn't help but yelled in anger: "You heartless bitch, how can I put these things in my hands?" Do you think I will swallow up your inheritance?!"

Ning Huanhao also said hurriedly: "Yes, Ah Chen, if you don't believe anyone, you can't help but believe in grandpa. Grandpa has been kind to you in these years."

Although the old man didn't treat Ning Chen well, he was still kind to Ning Huanhao's family, so he often used Ning Chen's inheritance to subsidize Ning Huanhao's family. Ning Chen suddenly said that he wanted to take back the inheritance. Not only the old man was anxious, but Ning Huanhao and his family were also extremely anxious.

Ning Lijie, who was still calmly playing with his mobile phone, now said anxiously: "Brother, what happened to your inheritance being left in grandpa's hands? It has been like this for so many years." Ning Lijie couldn't let Ning

Chen Take back all the inheritance. He is a playboy and often holds parties every three days. Among them, his favorite party venue is a villa given to him by his grandfather. It is large and spacious, and the decoration is unique, especially for his long face.

But he also knew that this villa was actually a coming-of-age gift secretly prepared by Ning Chen and his parents for Ning Chen. Unfortunately, before Ning Chen came of age, they suddenly died in a car accident. If Ning Chen took back all the inheritance, wouldn't he suffer huge losses?

No matter how furious the old man was, or how Ning Huanhao's family tried to persuade him with sincerity, Ning Chen still said calmly: "I am now also the son-in-law of the Ling family. I use Nancy's food and accommodation, and I feel bad about it. , I have to bring something to pay for living expenses. After all, this life is lived by two people, so we can't just pay for it by one person." After hearing this, the old man was so angry that his blood rushed, and he said angrily: "Even if you want to subsidize

Ling Nan Xi also doesn't need so many things, grandpa will give you money."

Ning Chen smiled, "That's not possible, I'm so old, how can I get grandpa's pension."

When the old man heard this, he knew that Ning Chen would He ate the weight and became determined to take back all his parents' inheritance.

He had a dark face and said nothing, but just sat there breathing heavily.

Ning Huanhao's family didn't know what to do. They had regarded this inheritance as their own for many years, and asking them to take it out now was even more uncomfortable than using a knife to scrape their flesh.

When they asked Ning Chen to be the son-in-law of the Ling family, they didn't want this day to happen. Their original plan was to use Ning Chen to gain benefits from the Ling family. Who would have thought that the benefits and sweetness would not be there yet? After tasting it, I had to break my muscles and bones first and lose a lot of money.

The more Ning Huanhao and his family thought about it, the more aggrieved they felt.

Huang Yuting rolled her eyes and gave her father-in-law a wink.

When the old man saw the shape of Huang Yuting's mouth, he understood her intention.

He closed his eyes, stretched out his legs, and pretended to have fainted from anger.

"Old man, what's wrong with you? Wake up!" Huang Yuting pretended to be anxious and ran to the old man's side calling.

Ning Huanhao and Ning Lijie didn't know that the old man was pretending to be faint, so they anxiously ran to the old man to see his condition.

In the entire box, only Ning Chen was still sitting in his seat with a calm expression. He took out his mobile phone and dialed Chen Meng's number, "Lawyer Chen, you can come here."

Ning Huanhao saw that Ning Chen could still look as stable as a mountain, and even called a lawyer over. He was so angry that he said loudly: "Ning Chen, you are too unfilial. You have made your grandfather so angry. , you still want to call the lawyer over. Do you have to make the old man angry to death?"

Upon hearing the word "lawyer," the old man's dry eyelids trembled a few times.

Ning Chen's calm and handsome face remained calm. He said calmly: "I think the person Grandpa doesn't want to see the most right now is probably me. For the sake of his health, it would be better for me to find a lawyer to talk to him. Otherwise, The old man gets excited when he sees me."

The play that the old man and Huang Yuting co-starred just now was all seen by Ning Chen. Since normal negotiation methods have failed, the matter should be left to professionals.

During the conversation, Chen Meng arrived.

Ning Chen stood up and said, "Lawyer Chen, I will leave all the rest to you."

Chen Meng nodded, "Okay. I will communicate the progress with you in time."

"Sorry to trouble you."

Ning Chen After that, he left the box, leaving behind the old man who was so angry that he opened his eyes and the resentful Ning Huanhao family.

The author has something to say: It’s still a day for collecting, commenting and finishing, and I’d like to show my appreciation to the big darlings.

——————

In the author’s column, there is a Zerg cub-raising article (main focus) that Xi Miao will publish next. If you are interested, you can collect it first. If the number of collectors increases, I may also consider publishing it in two copies.

——————

The voting results will be announced tomorrow when it is updated~ I will count every little baby’s vote, and do not count the repeated votes of the account.

1. The poor academic god Bai Yueguang who was forced to fall in love & the wealthy school scumbag

2. Bai Yueguang, the young master of an aristocratic family who was forced to enter the palace & the violent king