☆ 47. Chapter 47 (11)

Chapter 47: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (11)

When Prince Wei saw that Shen Rou had not returned, he went downstairs to look for her.

With joy on his face, he said in a gentle voice: "Princess, let's go back to the palace. We will go into the palace to visit my mother-in-law later and tell her the good news." Seeing that Shen Rou was about to leave,

a The Jiangnan scholar hurriedly came to Zheng Shifeng and handed him a book.

Zheng Shifeng opened the book, pointed to one of the pages and asked Shen Rou: "Princess Wei, can you explain to us why the poem you wrote on the spot actually appeared in this ancient book. This collection of poems It has been widely popular in our Jiangnan area a month ago, but it has not spread to the capital yet. And the poem you just wrote, Princess Wei, is exactly the same as Mr. Feikou's poem called Yongzhu. "

The onlookers had long noticed the conversation between Zheng Shifeng and Princess Wei, and naturally what Zheng Shifeng said fell into their ears.

A scholar from the south of the Yangtze River circulated this ancient book by Mr. Feikou to other scholars, and everyone was in an uproar after reading it.

A Jiangnan scholar explained to others in the crowd: "Nearly all of us Jiangnan scholars have a copy of this ancient book. What's more, all the poems in it can be recited by heart. And the author of this ancient book, Mr. Feikou, was a member of the former dynasty. He was a great Confucian who lived in seclusion in the mountains. The reason why this ancient book was discovered was because a few scholars accidentally got lost in the mountains when they were traveling in the mountains. Only then did they discover this hard work of Mr. Feikou in the place where he lived in seclusion. ."

Shen Rou never expected that someone would lay such a trap for her in Jiangnan. She was not moving forward or retreating now, and for a moment she didn't know how to answer Zheng Shifeng's question.

Shen Rou was confused and confused: "I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe this is just a coincidence."

Shen Rou also knew that her reason was far-fetched, but she could only explain it this way now.

Prince Wei was stunned when he saw this scene. His face turned dark and he looked at Shen Rou suspiciously.

The three judges had not left yet. Seeing the little episode here, they came over curiously.

After understanding the ins and outs of the matter, the dean of Baima Academy took the ancient book from a scholar: "So the ancient book that my old friend from Jiangnan mentioned in the letter is this collection of poems?" The dean opened it

. At first glance, one of the bamboo poems inside was indeed exactly the same as the poem Shen Rou handed in just now.

He closed the book and asked Shen Rou with a serious but respectful expression: "Princess Wei, what is your explanation for this matter?"

Shen Rou insisted that it was a coincidence, but looking at everyone's expressions, she knew it. Most of them don't believe this statement.

There is no coincidence in the world that can reach such an extent that every word is exactly the same.

The three judges did not pursue the question any further. They just went to the side to discuss with the owner of Defin Restaurant for a while. When they came back, they announced that the result of the game was changed to a draw. This so-called draw is probably due to Princess Shen Rouwei's identity.

For literati, plagiarism is a big taboo. If any scholar is found guilty of plagiarism, he will be firmly nailed to the pillar of shame, with no hope of ever getting over.