☆ 6. Chapter 6 Son-in-law Alpha (06)

Chapter 6 Visiting Son-in-Law Alpha (06)

"Ling Nancy"

Ling Nancy was just thinking about something else when Ning Chen's sudden shout made his heart skip a beat.

"What, what's wrong?" Ling Nanxi asked stutteringly.

Ning Chen looked at Ling Nanxi strangely, startled, but Ning Chen didn't want to ask him why, he just said: "The porridge is ready, please take out the bowls and chopsticks."

Ling Nanxi was stunned . He nodded blankly.

When Ning Chen saw his appearance, he couldn't help but reached out and flicked his forehead, and said, "Forget it, you'd better go sit outside. I'll get the dishes and chopsticks myself." He looked like a little idiot. I asked him to take the bowl because I was afraid that he would break the bowl and hurt himself.

Ling Nanxi actually tasted a hint of doting in Ning Chen's small gesture. This morning seemed to be the most comfortable morning he had ever had since getting engaged to Ning Chen.

After breakfast, Ning Chen looked at Ling Nancy who was sitting on the sofa holding the remote control and asked: "Do you have a place you want to go? Since we decided to get along well last night, I think the honeymoon is Can't we also consider making arrangements?"

Ling Nanxi couldn't help being stunned when she heard the word "honeymoon". I wonder which newlyweds don't look forward to a honeymoon?

When Ling Nanxi was still looking forward to the marriage, she contacted Ning Chen to ask about the honeymoon trip. At that time, Ning Chen categorically rejected him and told him not to have any wishful thinking or to have any good expectations for this marriage. At that time, Ling Nanxi was heartbroken when she heard what he said.

Now, Ning Chen mentioned the honeymoon again, which reminded him of what he had said before.

When Ling Nanxi thought of this, she said indignantly: "Didn't you say you didn't want a honeymoon? Why are you regretting it now?"

Ning Chen also remembered what the original owner had said to Ling Nanxi before. He hoped that Ling Nan would not have a honeymoon. Nancy was able to let go of the bad memories, so she said solemnly: "Ling Nancy, I apologize to you for what I did to you before, and I hope you can let it go. There is my fault in this, But it is undeniable that it is also your fault, and I don’t want our wrong start to lead to our sad ending.”

Ling Nanxi also didn't expect that her unintentional complaints would elicit such serious words from Ning Chen. He also knew that when he knew that Ning Chen wanted to cancel the engagement, he insisted on not agreeing to cancel the engagement. This approach was undeniably suspected of bullying.

If we really want to talk about right and wrong, maybe he has more mistakes. After all, once he gets angry, he can say any cruel words. Now that Ning Chen is willing to say this, it means that all their previous events have been rewritten and become the past.

Ling Nanxi nodded with a guilty conscience: "I know, I won't mention those things before again in the future." After all, these things are over, so that he and Ning Chen can have a good start.

Ling Nannan was used to climbing up the pole, and he saw that Ning Chen was soft towards him at this time, so he said: "Since we are married now, shouldn't you also change your name for me? "

Ning Chen looked at Ling Nancy in confusion, "Is it necessary?" He thought there was nothing wrong with calling him Ling Nancy.

Ling Nanxi answered one word at a time and categorically: "Yes! Yes! Must! Yes!"