☆ 28. Chapter 28 Son-in-law Alpha (28)

Chapter 28 Son-in-law Alpha (28)

Sun Bai was the focus of the audience at the moment, and everyone's eyes were cast on him intentionally or unintentionally.

Ling Nanxi and the others had a dispute with Sun Yun just now for some unknown reason, and everyone present naturally knew about it. It seems that the Ling Group's attempt to obtain the Sun family's project is indeed on the line this time. After all, anyone with a discerning eye could tell that Sun Bai was probably going to support Sun Yun.

Sun Yun looked at Sun Bai walking over with a proud smile on her face. When she was about to say hello to Sun Bai, she saw Sun Bai bypassing her and Shen Hao, smiling and saying to Ning Chen: "Mr. Ning, what a coincidence. I met you here. I wonder if you are interested in what I mentioned before? If so, could you please take a moment to talk." Ning Chen nodded indifferently: "Okay.

"

Everyone could see that Sun Bai was interested in Ning. Chen's attitude was very respectful. Everyone present was puzzled when they saw this. What ability did this son-in-law of the Ling family have to make the eldest son of the Sun family respect him so much?

Sun Yun was so angry that she stamped her foot and cried out sadly: "Brother Bai, why are you ignoring me?"

Sun Bai turned around in confusion, and after looking at it for a while, he said hesitantly: "Sun Yun? Sun

Yun curled her lips in anger and said: "Yes, I am Yunyun. I used to go to the capital to play with Sun Mei during the summer vacation in junior high school." Sun Mei is Sun Bai's younger sister.

Sun Bai nodded coldly, "I haven't seen you for so long that I can't remember. I have something else to do. Let's talk about it later when we have time." After that, he turned around and said to Ning Chen: "Mr. Ning, please come this way."

Everyone could see that Sun Bai's attitude towards Sun Yun was extremely cold, but he was very interested in Ning Chen.

Lin Dong didn't criticize Sun Yun just now because he was worried that his words would affect the cooperation between Ling Nancy and the Sun family, but now he has nothing to fear.

A gloating smile appeared on Lin Dong's face: "Miss Sun, your brother Bai didn't seem to recognize you just now. Are you sure that your complaint is really useful? Isn't it just a fake act?"

Shen Hao listened to Lin Dong's words and began to wonder whether Sun Yun would really help him get the Sun family project. If nothing helps, then it's time to dump this stupid woman. But what worries Shen Hao the most is why Ning Chen knows Sun Bai, and Sun Bai seems to respect him very much.

Sun Yun was so angry that Lin Dong was so confused that she stammered: "You... shut up. You all wait for me, I will definitely make Brother Bai refuse to cooperate with you. Your Ling Group Don't even think about getting our Sun family's project."

Sun Yun looked around and everyone seemed to be laughing at her secretly.

She angrily stepped on her high heels and walked out of the banquet quickly, leaving Shen Hao alone to face this embarrassing scene.

Shen Hao had a fake smile on his face and said to everyone around him: "This Omega is like this sometimes. He will ignore it when he gets angry."

Seeing Shen Hao being so embarrassed, some people echoed in order to please Shen Hao. She said: "Haha, what Mr. Shen said does make sense."

Ling Nanxi sneered, and a sarcastic smile appeared on her delicate face: "Mr. Shen, please don't overturn a boatload of people with one pole. I haven't seen many Omegas. , just go and meet more, learn more about the world, and don’t act like a frog in a well all day long, thinking that all the Omegas in the world are like your Miss Sun." There were also