☆ 73. Chapter 73 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (21)

Chapter 73: Neptune’s Academic God & School Bully (21)

In the summer afternoon, the sun jumped into the classroom playfully.

It was nap time at this time, and the entire campus exuded a quiet and peaceful atmosphere.

Lin Yu didn't have the habit of taking naps, so he used to spend most of his lunch break playing with his mobile phone. But now because he wanted to catch up with Ning Chen, he also used his lunch break to study.

When Ye Quanshang turned around during lunch break and saw him filling in an exercise book, his eyes were so shocked that he almost dropped it to the ground. By now, I have become accustomed to this scene.

Lin Yu had just solved a question and was about to ask Ning Chen the answer to the question. When he raised his head, he saw Ning Chen's cold and noble profile. Ning Chen had fallen asleep on the table without knowing it.

He rested his head on his hands and lay on the table. His crow-feather eyelashes cast a faint shadow under his eyes, as if he had fallen into a comfortable nap.

The breeze blew, and the warm sunshine sneaked into the classroom through the gaps in the curtains, playing hide and seek on his face mischievously.

Whether it was because the wind was too gentle today or the sunshine outside the window was too warm, Lin Yu looked at Ning Chen's stern face and had a bold idea in his mind.

Lin Yu carefully looked at the classmates in the classroom. Everyone was taking a nap or immersed in doing their own things.

Lin Yu pursed his lips nervously and cautiously moved closer, getting closer and closer. Gradually, he smelled the cool, mint-like aroma of Ning Chen's body and heard Ning Chen's shallow and regular breathing. .

When he touched Ning Chen's thin and slightly warm lips, Lin Yu's nervous heart seemed to be about to jump out of his chest. This was the most intimate contact between him and Ning Chen so far.

Ning Chen originally just closed his eyes and rested his mind. When he noticed the warm touch on his lips, he opened his deep eyes. A thick smile appeared in his eyes, and he looked at the nearest person tenderly. Lin Yu is close at hand.

Lin Yu was startled when he saw Ning Chen suddenly opening his eyes. He hurriedly pretended to be nonchalant, burying his head and pretending to rummage through his schoolbag. However, the tips of his ears exposed outside the soft black hair were instantly exposed. Red and hot.

Ning Chen looked at Lin Yu's guilty look, with a fond smile on his lips, and his voice was a bit playful and smiling, "How do you feel?"

Lin Yu raised his head, and his ears secretly had a light peach color. She blushed and said angrily: "That's how it feels. You don't know it yourself."

Since the last time she found out from the photos that Lin Yu seemed to like Ning Chen, Yuan Minmin often pretended to pass by Lin Yu's class inadvertently. It is to seize the key evidence. She didn't expect that she would encounter such a scene just when she came out to use the bathroom.

Yuan Minmin looked at the scene in the classroom with excitement, quickly took out her cell phone from her pocket, quietly hid at the window, and secretly took photos of the two people in the classroom.

After taking the photo, she looked at the photos on her phone with a hint of frustration. When she walked to the back door and looked into the classroom, her face immediately became excited again, and she secretly took another photo with her phone.

"Classmate, what are you doing at the door of our classroom?"

From a distance, Lao Chen saw a student standing outside the back door of the classroom with a mobile phone, taking pictures of the classroom. Who is this person? Why is he so weird?