☆ 50. Chapter 50 (14)

Chapter 50: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (14)

At night, Ning Chen asked his subordinates to go to the Shen Mansion for verification, and it was confirmed that what Shen Wan said was indeed true.

Prince Shen Rou and Wei were so bold that they dared to use Dajin envoys to come to Beijing and secretly hide a group of Dajin warriors in the Shen Mansion.

Ning Chen immediately went to the palace secretly and informed Qin Yu of the matter.

After Qin Yu heard this, his face turned black with anger and he threw the teacup in his hand to the ground.

"How can there be people in the world who are as stupid as pigs but greedy and selfish!"

Dajin and Daqi have always been at odds. If Qin Yu hadn't turned the tide on the border in recent years, Dajin's army would have marched southward and burned, killed, and plundered Daqi.

He finally defeated the greedy and cunning wolves of Dajin, but King Wei and others wanted to make all his years of hard work go to waste.

It's easy to ask the gods but hard to give them away. Qin Yu doesn't believe that the Dajin people can't take advantage of this opportunity and take the opportunity to bite off a few pieces of Daqi's flesh.

When Qin Yu thought of this result, he became furious. He was about to order someone to immediately surround the Shen Mansion, but was stopped by Ning Chen.

"If we surround the Shen Mansion now, it will be easy to alert the enemy. Now that we have discovered their conspiracy, we have an advantage. We can also take this opportunity to uproot King Wei and the forces behind him in one go. ."

Upon hearing this, Qin Yu calmed down and waited to see what other tricks Prince Wei and others could use, and what kind of monsters and monsters were hidden behind them.

***

Facts have proved that even though the Daikin Mission came to Daqi, they still didn't understand the principle that it's better to keep their tail low and behave as a human being after gaining other people's territory.

Ning Chen looked at the farce downstairs with a chilled expression. A good girl who sang and performed was being shamelessly pestered by a warrior in the mission. Ning Chen gave the owner of Defan Restaurant a look and motioned for him to go downstairs and come forward to deal with the matter.

"Let me go! If you don't let me go, I'll report it to the police!" The pretty woman tried her best to pull her wrist out of the samurai's hand, but she couldn't do it.

The burly and sturdy Daikin Samurai laughed proudly when he heard the report to the official: "Go and report, and when the rice is cooked, I will see how you report. I can like you, so that's fine." Your life is saved, you should be laughing."

This Daqi woman is just prettier than their Dajin counterparts, as delicate as water.

There was a man in the crowd who couldn't stand it any longer. He couldn't help but stepped forward and said righteously: "Didn't you hear this girl say she doesn't want to go with you? You are in Daqi now, not in Dajin. We are in Daqi." Qi Ke will not tolerate such things as robbing a girl from a good family."

After saying that, he stepped forward and wanted to rescue the girl who was singing.

As soon as he approached the Golden Warrior, the Golden Warrior suddenly reached out and pushed him hard. He was caught off guard and took a few steps back, causing him to fall over.

Seeing the man's embarrassment, Dajin Samurai laughed a few times: "You are a loser who still imitates heroes and saves beautiful women, and you don't even care about what a bear you look like." The owner of Defin Restaurant just came downstairs