☆ 67. Chapter 67 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (15)

Chapter 67 Neptune’s Academic God & School Bully (15)

The basketball finals of each grade are scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. The school directly gave the students an afternoon off. The students could stay at school to watch the football game or go home directly.

Lin Yu's class's final opponent was Class 5 next door. Two of the five main players in Class 5 were members of the school team.

Lin Yu originally planned to participate in the school team selection last year, but because he injured his foot in an accident, he missed the opportunity to participate in the school team selection.

Before the game even started, the basketball court was already crowded with students who came to watch. In addition to the students from the participating classes, there were also many students from other grades, most of whom came specifically to see Lin Yu.

It was such an important event for my class to participate in the basketball finals. Naturally, all the students in the class, including Ning Chen, came to cheer Lin Yu and the others. The class teacher didn't know where he got a small flag with their class emblem printed on it, and gave one to every student in the class.

The coach of the team in each class is the head teacher of his class. He is said to be a coach, but in fact he does not play a guiding role in the game.

Before the game, Lao Chen came to the sidelines and told Lin Yu, Ye Quanshang, Deng Mao and three other students: "You should pay attention to prepare for the warm-up. Don't twist your foot later when you go on the field. It will be more gain than loss." It's over."

Ye Quanshang stretched his muscles and said with a smile: "I know, just relax."

Xiang Le was a substitute for this game. He had not had a chance to play in the previous games, so he wanted to I guess I won't have much chance to play today, so I went to a roadside stall with my friends for lunch at noon. Unexpectedly, my stomach suddenly became upset.

Xiang Le was holding his stomach. The sudden pain made him unable to straighten his waist. He turned pale and said weakly to his class teacher: "Teacher, I have a stomachache and want to vomit. It seems that I had a bad meal at noon." Lao Chen saw that he was sweating coldly

. The pain was so intense that he hurriedly supported him and said, "Please bear with it. The teacher will take you to the hospital now."

After that, he said to Lin Yu: "Lin Yu, the teacher is sending Xiang Le to the hospital now, and I will leave this place to you. The teacher just wants to tell you, safety first, competition second. Be careful not to hit too hard. Just hurt yourself violently."

Lin Yu nodded, "Okay, I understand. Teacher, please send Xiang Le to the hospital for a checkup."

Ye Quanshang looked at their leaving figures and couldn't help complaining: "How could I I think what Lao Chen just said was a sign of flagging."

Lin Yu patted his head and said, "Shut your crow's mouth."

Before the game even started, there seemed to be a vague smell of sex on the court, and both sides The classmates in the class kept cheering and cheering in the auditorium on both sides, for fear that the momentum of their own class would be weaker than that of the other class.

Lin Yu looked towards the direction where Ning Chen was sitting, and when he saw Ning Chen making a "come on" mouth gesture towards him, the corners of his mouth curled up.

The whistle blows and the game begins.

Both sides are equally strong, so often if you score a goal, I will give you one in return. Although the opponent has two main players in the school team, Lin Yu and Ye Quanshang are not bad at all. The game quickly became a stalemate and the scores were level at halftime.