☆ 42. Chapter 42 (6)

Chapter 42: The Young Master of an Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (6)

Ning Chen just went out and asked a eunuch to call the imperial doctor. When he came back, he saw broken porcelain and torn ornaments scattered throughout the palace.

Qin Yu faced the palace door with his head lowered, his back gloomy, and his expression inexplicable as he sat among the broken porcelain.

The wound on his hand had already started to bleed, and the pure white cuffs were dyed red with blood.

Upon noticing the footsteps of the visitor, Qin Yu stiffened slightly and his fingertips trembled, but he did not dare to look back.

He was afraid that his hopes would be dashed.

Ning Chen stepped on the broken pieces of porcelain and walked towards Qin Yu step by step.

The moment Lu He hit the palace pillar, all the memories flooded into his mind like a flood.

Ning Chen finally understood what the system said before sending him into this world. Qin Yu was Ling Nanxi in the previous life.

And he finally understood why he was familiar with pills like stone medicine.

In the previous world, Ning Chen had read about a medicine called Wushi Powder in history books, and the prescription of the stone medicine happened to be similar to the prescription of Wushi Powder.

Wu Shi San was originally used to treat typhoid fever. Because of its heat-removing function, it is very effective in treating typhoid fever patients.

But later someone changed the prescription, causing Wu Shi Powder to turn from the original life-saving medicine into a harmful poison. If people take this modified Five Stone Powder for a long time, they will become irritable, restless, and crazy. If they are not careful, they will die directly from heavy metal poisoning.

Ning Chen did not see any record of stone medicine in this world in his original memory.

Ning Chen understood what the genius doctor who gave Qin Yu the stone medicine and the instigator behind him had in mind for Qin Yu.

This poisoning technique is extremely cruel! Without any effort, Qin Yu's life was toyed with by applause. If Qin Yu suddenly died suddenly after a while, no one would think that it was a painstaking murder.

Ning Chen half-knelt on the ground, hugging Qin Yu tightly from behind, his voice trembling slightly: "I'm sorry, I'm late."

When you endured the pain, I couldn't be with you.

Qin Yu's eyelids trembled slightly and he opened his mouth, but still couldn't say a word.

Before the imperial doctor came, Ning Chen took a plain handkerchief and simply bandaged Qin Yu's wound.

Qin Yu stared intently at Ning Chen, who was squatting in front of him, and said in a hoarse voice: "Do you know what your coming back means?" Qin Yu would not

give Ning Chen a second chance to escape from him. Just now He is soft-hearted, but it will never be possible next time!

Ning Chen tied a knot in the bandaged handkerchief without raising his head, "Didn't you say that we are a couple? Then what's the problem if I come back?" Qin Yu couldn't help but raise his hands when he heard what Ning Chen said

. He held Ning Chen's lean waist, put his head on Ning Chen's shoulder, and said in a dull voice: "You said this to me yourself, I didn't lie to you. If you dare to separate from me, I will cure you. It's a crime of deceiving the emperor."