☆ 36. Chapter 36 Son-in-law Alpha (36) End

36: Son-in-law Alpha (36)

This year, many changes have taken place in China.

These changes were all caused by a scientific research genius named Ning Chen. When many Chinese people reach their later years, when they tell stories about the past to their grandchildren, what happened in this year is what they like to talk about the most.

Among them, what they like to mention the most is the boss's unique proposal story.

The Huaguo Major Scientific and Technological Achievement Award is the highest award in the Chinese scientific research community. It is selected by Chinese officials and is mainly awarded to scientists who have made major scientific research breakthroughs.

At the end of each year, Chinese officials will select two Chinese scientists to receive this award based on their research results that year. The award ceremony was held at the Huaguo Convention Center in Beijing. China's news stations broadcast the award ceremony live every year.

People all over China know that Ning Chen will definitely win this major scientific and technological achievement award this year, but they all have different opinions on who the other winner will be.

In fact, who the second winner should be is also a headache for the awards committee.

They had already identified a scientific research leader in the medical field, but when that leader heard that the other winner was Ning Chen, he hurriedly declined, saying that he had to work harder to win the award with Ning Chen. prize. The awards committee continued to contact two other scientific research experts, and their words were similar.

"How about this award be given to Mr. Ning alone?" One of the judges tentatively put forward his opinion.

"I agree."

"I have no objection."

...

So, for the first time in history, only one person won the major scientific and technological achievement award this year.

As soon as the news was announced, the review committee was still worried about whether there would be any bad reactions from netizens, but in the end everyone accepted the fact as it should be.

Not long after the award results were announced, the day of the award ceremony came.

After Ning Chen received the certificate of honor from the presenter, he prepared to deliver an acceptance speech.

Gorgeously decorated conference center.

Ning Chen stood on the stage and calmly delivered his acceptance speech, with bright and bright lights illuminating his stern face.

Some viewers who were paying attention to the live broadcast of the awards ceremony on National Channel couldn't help but scream in a low voice when they saw his calm and calm look. I'm so shocked by his appearance! !

After Ning Chen finished his speech, he suddenly looked in the direction of the audience, where Ling Nancy was sitting.

The person who had just finished his speech with a serious face suddenly looked at the audience in a certain direction and smiled like an iceberg melting. This naturally attracted the attention of the cameramen.

They moved the camera in the direction where Ning Chen was looking, and Ling Nancy, who appeared in the camera, also had a sweet smile, and there seemed to be light in her eyes, looking at Ning Chen on the stage sweetly.

The two people looked at each other lovingly and smiled, which was completely broadcast live by the cameraman.

[Why do I get fed by bosses every time I watch an award ceremony? ! 】