☆ 55. Chapter 55 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (3)

Chapter 55: Neptune's Academic God & School Bully (3)

Lin Yu opened the map in the chicken game, and after skillfully selecting the landing place, he asked: "Achen, how are you playing this game?"

Ning Chen thought about his past performance and said, "Just average."

Lin Yu understood after thinking about it. A top student like Ning Chen should rarely play games, so it is understandable that he plays only average games. In order to give Ning Chen a better gaming experience, Lin Yu vowed to take Ning Chen to fly and asked Ning Chen to follow him carefully.

It can be seen that Lin Yu is indeed quite good at playing this chicken and gun battle game. Every time when he heard the gunshots of a fight, Lin Yu would first ask Ning Chen to find a place to hide. After he went out to do a sweep and harvested the heads, he let Ning Chen come out to lick the box.

After a while, Lin Yu helped Ning Chen and himself find level 3 helmets and body armor.

Seeing an airdrop falling from the sky nearby, Lin Yu said excitedly: "This airdrop spree was so skillfully delivered that it almost hit us in the face. Achen, you go into this house and hide, and I'll fire one The jeep goes to the opposite hillside to pick up the airdrop and will come back to pick you up

later." Before the airdrop signal smoke started to rise, Lin Yu drove to the opposite hillside and used the jeep to block the airdrop gift package, using the cover of the car body to collect all the airdrops. .

He was about to drive back, but before he even stepped into the jeep, he was shot in the head by a sniper.

Lin Yu saw the desolate wooden box on the computer screen. After reacting for three seconds, he was so angry that he couldn't help but cursed: "Fuck! What dog..." As soon as

Lin Yu opened his mouth, he saw Ning Chen's eyelids twitching slightly. He looked over with disapproving looks.

He hurriedly swallowed back the unspoken greeting and smiled dryly: "Hahaha, Ah Chen, don't get me wrong. I definitely don't mean to curse, I just want to praise this person for being such a good person. Look at him. They must have been lying in wait for a long time, so they were patiently waiting for me to come over and kill someone. This kind of game spirit is worth learning." Lin Yu didn't mean what he said, and with a stiff expression, he praised this person who was hiding in the dark and sniping away other people's heads

. player.

Seeing that Ning Chen was about to walk out of the house, Lin Yu persuaded: "A Chen, why don't you commit suicide by throwing a thunderbolt? Let's start a new round, and I will definitely take you to chicken in the next round! I made a mistake in this round. I almost always played chicken before."

Ning Chen rejected Lin Yu's proposal, and Lin Yu had no choice but to sit next to Ning Chen and watch him play.

This game was played in four rows. Lin Yu saw that apart from Ning Chen, there was only one other teammate left in his team. Lin Yu saw that teammate's ID name "Ji Doudou is not Dou", it was really A strange name.

Ji Doudou is a male game anchor who has recently become popular on Langya Live. Because he talks a lot and has good game skills, his popularity has increased very quickly. "Ji Doudou is not Dou" is his game account, and he happens to be using this account for live broadcast tonight.

Ji Doudou saw that the popularity in the live broadcast room seemed to be declining at this time, so he came up with an idea and came up with a cool operation.

"Brothers, sisters, younger brothers and sisters, wake up. What you are watching is a game live broadcast, not a hypnosis live broadcast. Why are the comments not enthusiastic at all? This talented game player Ji Doudou is about to show off a big move. You all sit tight. Yeah."