☆ 35. Chapter 35 Son-in-law Alpha (35)

Chapter 35: Son-in-law Alpha (35)

Tonight is the 70th birthday of the head of the Bai family. Many people in H City are trying hard to get an invitation to the banquet.

The reason why they tried their best to attend Mr. Bai's birthday banquet was actually not because they wanted to gain access to the Bai family, but because the Bai family and the Ling family were family friends, and according to reliable information, Ning Chen would also attend tonight. banquet.

In their eyes, Ning Chen is now a golden rooster that can continuously lay golden eggs. As long as they can negotiate a cooperation with Ning Chen, they will naturally be able to sit on mountains of gold and silver.

Ling Tong also came to the banquet tonight. The main reason why she came was because her Alpha Zheng Kai got an invitation.

As Zheng Kai walked into the banquet arm in arm with Ling Tong, he warned in a low voice: "You'd better not cause trouble today! My mother already has a big problem with you because of the things you and your mother did before. If you do it again She asked me to divorce you, and I listened to her."

Ling Tong looked angry: "I know, you have said these words so many times, aren't you just afraid of Ning Chen and Ling Nancy? Me too. It's unlucky that I got married to a coward like you."

Ling Tong couldn't help but feel resentful when she thought of Ling Nanxi marrying such an excellent partner as Ning Chen, but she only married a second-generation ancestor who was supported by her family.

When Zheng Kai heard her calling him a coward, he immediately threw away Ling Tong's hand angrily: "Since you dislike me for being a coward, then get a divorce. Don't you think that every time I mention divorce, you become a shrinking child?" What a fool."

Zheng Kai didn't bother to argue with her. When he saw his group of friends who usually played well, he walked over directly, leaving Ling Tong alone and jumping in anger.

Ling Tong usually caused trouble everywhere, so he naturally aroused the disgust of many people.

As soon as she picked up the red wine glass and took a sip, a girl in a red evening dress came over.

"Hey, who is this? Isn't this Miss Ling, our lofty-spirited lady? Why, I heard that Mr. Ning and Mr. Ling are coming to the banquet today, so I didn't shy away from it. You despised and mocked Mr. Ning's words before , everyone remembers it clearly."

Ling Tong's fingertips clenched the wine glass tightly, "Why should I avoid it? I have nothing wrong with me."

While the two were arguing, Ning Chen and Ling Nanxi walked into the banquet hall arm in arm. Everyone's attention was instantly focused on them.

As soon as the old man of the Bai family saw the two of them, he hurriedly greeted them.

With a smile on her face, Ling Nanxi took the initiative to hold the old man's hand: "Grandpa Bai, Ning Chen and I wish you longevity as long as Nanshan and happiness as far as the East China Sea. My parents went abroad to visit relatives a few days ago, and now they are still here. Even if you haven't come back, they asked me to send you their blessings."

Mr. Bai smiled and said, "Please, please and Ning Chen take the time to attend my birthday banquet. I didn't want to hold this birthday banquet in the first place. It's just a simple meal with relatives and friends. Who knew that the children would insist on having one and make it fun for me."

Although the old man said he didn't want to make it big, he was happy to see the lively scene today, especially Ning Chen. His presence gave him a great face.