☆ 62. Chapter 62 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (10)

Chapter 62: Neptune’s Academic God & School Bully (10)

Weekend time flies by.

On Monday, the classroom was filled with the wailing sounds of unfinished homework and the voices of representatives from various subjects urging them to do their homework.

"Whose math exercise book can you lend me to copy?"

"Sister! You are my sister! As long as you are willing to give me ten minutes to copy this answer, you will immediately become my goddess!" "

Oh, you scumbags Men, every time I urge you to do your homework, the girl and the goddess keep shouting. After you hand in the homework, you will turn away and refuse to recognize anyone. I don’t want to accept your tricks anymore. Hand in the exercise book immediately!"

As for homework, I have always been related to it . Lin Yu had nothing to do with Ye Quanshang and Deng Mao. The representatives of each subject had dutifully collected their homework before, but every time they collected it, it was a blank notebook. Over time, even the teacher asked the class representatives to ignore these three people. People.

The physics class representative is a girl with short hair. After collecting the homework from the boy sitting behind her, she holds a stack of exercise books and heads to the office.

When she passed by him, Lin Yu stretched out his long hand and placed his exercise book on top of the exercise book in her hand. "You missed mine, don't forget it next time." The physics class representative was shocked by his sudden appearance

. He was startled by the move, and after nodding blankly, he realized what Lin Yu had just said. Is this the rhythm of the prodigal son turning back? !

Ye Quanshang was playing with other boys behind him. When he saw that Lin Yu actually handed in his homework, he ran over in shock, picked up Lin Yu's exercise book and flipped through it. The pages assigned by the teacher were indeed densely filled, and there was not a single line. The question is blank.

Ye Quanshang was so surprised that his voice was a few decibels louder: "Brother Yu, what's going on with you today? You actually handed in your homework. I'm not dreaming." Seeing Ye Quanshang's startled look, Lin Yu irritably

challenged He raised his eyebrows and said: "Ye Quanshang, please force Lailai to try one more sentence. Starting today, you and Deng Mao will also do your homework for me. You are really not a student." Ye Quanshang heard that Lin

Yu After saying this, I felt so regretful that my intestines were blue. Why did he open that mouth just now? It's better now. Now he directly led himself into the water.

After Deng Mao lay on the table to catch up on his sleep, he just woke up when he heard Ye Quanshang telling him aggrievedly that Lin Yu had asked him and himself to do homework starting today. Deng Mao grabbed Ye Quanshang's neck and gave him an elbow with a smile. Is it easy for him? He didn't even say a word before he was led into a ditch by Ye Quanshang, this stupid guy.

Deng Mao lay lazily on the table and said ruthlessly: "I will not lend you my homework to copy. If you still want to save your life in Brother Yu's hands, I advise you to find someone who can do it quickly." Let me lend you the person who will copy your homework." Deng Mao's grades were actually above average, and the reason why he didn't do his homework was because he was lazy.

When Ye Quanshang thought about the scene in the future when he was beaten by Lin Yu because he couldn't hand in his homework, he trembled in fear. He went to the doctor in a hurry and suddenly said: "Maomao, you said I should go to the God of Learning to plead with you. Will he agree to lend me his homework to copy?"