☆ 24. Chapter 24 Son-in-law Alpha (24)

Chapter 24: Son-in-law Alpha (24)

After the robot exhibition, Ning Chen quickly devoted himself to new research.

Because he was going to another place the next day to conduct a ten-day secret experiment, Ning Chen deliberately went home from get off work early today. Unfortunately, Ling Nanxi was also a busy person, so Ning Chen sat at home for almost a whole night before he came back.

Hearing the movement outside the door, Ning Chen stood up and walked out with long legs.

Ling Nanxi's secretary Li Wei has been with Ling Nanxi for many years, and his relationship with Ling Nanxi is not bad in private, and he can be regarded as a friend.

Li Wei supported Ling Nanxi and muttered: "Mr. Ling, you drank too much at the celebration party. Even if we snatch the Tianyu Plaza project from Shen Hao's Shengshi Group , you don’t need to be so happy. Drink the wine as if it were boiled water.”

Ning Chen saw Ling Nancy being helped into the courtyard and frowned, thinking that Ling Nancy was feeling unwell or something.

Who would have thought that he would hear Levi's words as soon as he got closer. He frowned but didn't say anything.

When Ning Chen took a few steps forward and wanted to lift Ling Nanxi from Levi's hand into his arms, Ling Nanxi suddenly blurred her eyes and yelled with her tongue hanging out: "How can I call you drunk? I still don't like it." It's not enough. Didn't you see Shen Hao's face when he failed in the bidding? It was as black as carbon. I laughed out loud at that time."

When Ling Nanxi said that she hadn't drunk enough, Ning Chen was cold There was a hint of anger in her eyebrows. Did Ling Nanxi know that she had a stomach problem? A person who just had a gastric attack a while ago still dares to drink so hard now.

Li Wei keenly sensed that the momentum was wrong, and hurriedly sent Ling Nanxi to Ning Chen's arms and fled.

God, this Mr. Ning's face is colder than the cold wind in Siberia, Russia.

Perhaps because alcohol numbs people's nerves, Ling Nanxi didn't even realize that something was wrong with the atmosphere at the moment.

Seeing Ning Chen, he put his head on Ning Chen's shoulder, put his hands around Ning Chen's waist, rubbed Ning Chen's neck like a kitten, and said in a soft and coquettish voice: "A Chen, I'm tired from walking. I don’t want to move anymore, I want a hug.”

After saying that, he put his hands around Ning Chen's neck.

In order to protect Ning Chen personally, Huang Bing and others would rest in the villa opposite the camp at night. The news of Ling Nanxi's return just now has already attracted their attention.

Ning Chen glanced at the group of people in the villa opposite who were enjoying the excitement at the moment. He picked up Princess Ling Nancy and walked into the house with her long legs.

A protection officer smiled and teased Huang Bing: "I can't believe that Mr. Ning, who sits in the laboratory all day long, actually has pretty good arm strength."

Huang Bing rolled his eyes at him: "I'll fuck you well after watching the excitement. Let's go to work. There can't be any mistakes here."

Ning Chen put the silly little drunkard in his arms on the sofa, and whispered softly: "You lie down here, I will go to the kitchen to cook a bowl for you to sober up. Soup."

Ning Chen had just finished making the sobering soup when he heard Ling Nancy's small animal-like whimpering coming from the living room.

He hurried to the living room with the hangover soup.

I saw Ling Nanxi curled up on the sofa with tears in her eyes, like a pitiful little girl.

Maybe alcohol can really liberate people's nature. When Ling Nanxi saw Ning Chen, she was like a child, and tears of grievance filled her eyes. The ends of his eyes were reddish, and he said with a squeamish cry: "Achen, I feel bad."

Ning Chen put the hangover soup on the coffee table, squatted beside Ling Nanxi, and wiped away his long and curled eyelashes. With tears hanging on his face, he asked patiently: "How can I feel uncomfortable?"

Ling Nanxi sobbed and said: "It just hurts, I just feel uncomfortable."

When Ning Chen saw Ling Nanxi like this, he knew that just by asking I can't figure out why.

He put his hand on Ling Nanxi's forehead and checked the temperature. Although it was normal, he still asked tentatively: "Is it uncomfortable here?" Ling Nanxi

shook her head, "Not here."

Ning Chen seduced He asked casually: "That's not here, where is it? Tell me and I'll give you a reward."

Ning Chen didn't expect that this trick would actually work. Ling Nanxi took Ning Chen's hand and placed it on her stomach, "It's right here. It feels so uncomfortable here." After that, he said coquettishly: "

Ah Chen, I want to reward you with a kiss."

Ning Chen was really angry and funny now. A person who drank so much that he had a stomach attack actually had the heart to reward him with a kiss. Ning Chen said with a stinky face: "No, there is no kiss as a reward. The hangover soup is the reward. Drink this bowl of hangover soup quickly, and I will take you to the hospital to see a doctor." It is useless to reason with the little drunkard

.

Yes, Ling Nanxi directly brought her face over, kissed Ning Chen hard on the lips, and smiled triumphantly, "A Chen's mouth is so soft, and his body smells delicious." Before

Ning Chen could react, He picked up the hangover soup on the table and drank it in one gulp, then smiled obediently at Ning Chen: "A Chen, am I very obedient?"

Ning Chen was almost confused by this little drunkard, so he asked "Isn't your stomach feeling uncomfortable now?"

Ning Chen asked. It was a good thing that he didn't ask. When asked this question, Ling Nanxi groaned again and seemed about to cry.

"I feel uncomfortable again. It hurts, Chen. There is a monster in my stomach beating me. You should take it away."

Ning Chen couldn't help but sigh. Ling Nanxi drank the sobering soup and mixed it up with fake wine. The effect?

Ling Nanxi burst into tears in discomfort, and kept muttering: "Chen, I feel so uncomfortable." As she spoke, she nuzzled into Ning Chen's arms like a small animal.

Ning Chen could only hold him in his arms and whisper to comfort him, putting one hand around his stomach and rubbing it gently.

After a while, Ning Chen saw that Ling Nancy had calmed down, so he wanted to call Ling Nancy's driver to come and take them to the hospital.

As soon as he moved away, Ling Nanxi snorted softly again, "Don't leave!"

Ning Chen soothed in a low voice: "Good boy, I'll just make a call."

The driver lived close to here, so soon Just drove over here.

Ning Chen protected Ling Nanxi's head and put him into the trunk before getting into the car.

As soon as Ning Chen got in the car, Ling Nanxi clung to her again. She naturally nestled her head in Ning Chen's arms and put Ning Chen's warm hands near her stomach. Her face was a bit burgundy, acting like a baby. Ning Chen said, "Ah Chen, keep rubbing."

Ning Chen glanced at the driver who was looking curiously at the rearview mirror, and slowly raised the barrier between the front row and the rear compartment of the vehicle.

Arriving at the hospital soon.

Ling Nanxi was fine in the car, but she started to make a fuss again as soon as she entered the hospital. Especially when she saw the attending doctor taking out the needle, she hid in Ning Chen's arms with red eyes and refused to come out.

"A Chen, the injection hurts. I don't want the injection."

The attending doctor pointed the needle at Ning Chen and said, "You are his Alpha. You are responsible for comforting him. This injection is a must."