☆ 77. Chapter 77 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (25)

Chapter 77: Neptune’s Academic God & School Bastard (25)

Because it’s about the placement of senior high school students, everyone has been working hard to review these days.

Even Ye Quanshang and Deng Mao, driven by Lin Yu and the strong learning atmosphere in the class, began to pay a little more attention to learning.

Ye Quanshang, in particular, actually asked Ning Chen for the study materials and test papers that he had specially customized for Lin Yu. This was something that even Lin Yu did not expect to happen.

And in this strong atmosphere of exam preparation, Zhang Ge seemed particularly abnormal.

Before the monthly exams, Zhang Geke always tried his best to review, for fear of missing any knowledge point, especially his weakest theory. But this time, he gave people a feeling of being confident and confident. Although they thought Zhang Ge was strange, everyone had no intention of meddling with his affairs. After all, the most important thing now was to race against time to review.

Since the classmates in the class discovered that Ning Chen, the god of learning, is actually cold on the outside and warm on the inside, they now dare to go to the back row of the classroom to ask him for advice when they encounter problems they cannot solve.

Zhang Ge glanced at Ning Chen, who was surrounded by people in the back row of the classroom, and smiled disdainfully. In his previous exams, the science and comprehensive scores were holding him back. At the end of this semester, after his science and comprehensive scores come up, he might be able to compete with Ning Chen.

When Zhang Ge thought that he might be able to surpass Ning Chen, and that everyone would worship him and call him the new god of learning, he couldn't help but smile proudly.

****

In the first three days before the exam, a piece of news quietly spread like a snowball among the sophomores.

No one knew where the news came from, but everyone who heard it was shocked.

It is said that someone got the final science comprehensive examination paper, and then secretly shared the big questions of this comprehensive science examination paper with his friends. Because the news was so serious, many people became flustered as soon as they received the news, and hurriedly began to prepare for the big questions mentioned, for fear that they would suffer a loss.

This news spread naturally and also reached the ears of teachers.

Although Lao Chen did not give any questions this time, he is the leader of the science and comprehensive group in the second grade of high school, so he has naturally read this test paper.

Therefore, when he heard the news and saw the big questions that were going viral outside, his heart suddenly trembled. The test questions were leaked!

It is not a trivial matter for the test questions to be leaked. After all, this exam is very important and it is related to the placement of senior high school students. If something goes wrong, the results of the placement will definitely not be fair.

With only three days left until the exam, Lao Chen knew that the top priority now was to rewrite a set of test papers. Not only the science and comprehensive test papers might have to be replaced, but also a new set of test papers for all subjects.

When the principal found out about this, he flew into a rage in the office and asked the second-year students to immediately re-select test-paper teachers for each subject, and then worked overtime to quickly produce a new set of test papers. The original test papers will be discarded, and questions that are exactly the same as the original papers are not allowed to appear in the new test papers.