☆ 51. Chapter 51 (15)

Chapter 51: The Young Master of an Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (15)

During the early morning court meeting, seeing that the courtiers had nothing to report, Qin Yu, who was sitting behind the curtain, signaled to the eunuch to announce his withdrawal from the court.

When the courtiers knelt down and were about to exit the hall, Prince Wei suddenly led a group of soldiers wearing armor and holding sharp knives into the hall.

Seeing the menacing approach of Prince Wei, the ministers looked at each other in confusion, and they were all worried. Did Prince Wei want to rebel? !

A military general with an irritable personality and loyal to the emperor suddenly stood up, glared at Prince Wei with wide eyes, and angrily shouted: "Prince Wei, what do you want to do?" Just as his colleagues all pinched him for the arrogant general

. When he was sweating coldly, Prince Wei suddenly laughed loudly and said: "Ministers, don't worry. I brought troops into the palace today to save King Qin. The person behind the curtain is not His Majesty, but is holding His Majesty hostage after he is seriously ill." A shameless thief. If you ministers don’t believe it, wait until the king comes forward to lift the curtain and find out what’s going on!” “How dare

you! His majesty, how could you allow you to act so wantonly! Now that you have private soldiers, if If you are allowed to get close at will, wouldn't it be putting His Majesty in danger? How can anyone trust your words alone?" The eunuch standing outside the curtain suddenly shouted harshly, his voice seemed to be filled with a hint of guilt.

The ministers looked at each other a few times, but they didn't know which side to listen to.

"If the emperor's words cannot be believed, can my words be believed?" The imperial concubine took her maid and walked into the palace aggressively under the gaze of everyone.

After the Crown Princess greeted the ministers, she said calmly: "Ministers, although I am not your majesty's biological mother, I am very concerned about your majesty's health. Since the last time your majesty suddenly became seriously ill, , I wanted to visit His Majesty several times, but was turned away by Your Majesty. The more times I wanted to visit, I became suspicious, but I didn’t think much about it at the time. Until a maid in Your Majesty’s palace came out of the house. He found me and asked me to try to rescue His Majesty. Only then did I find out that there were thieves who took advantage of His Majesty's serious illness and kidnapped him, and even exchanged the prince for the prince to control Chao Gang in the name of listening to politics behind the curtain!"

The Crown Princess and others also knew that the person behind the curtain must be the person arranged by Qin Yu, but since he was seriously ill in bed and his life was hanging by a thread at any time, they could slander the person behind the curtain as a traitor, and Qin Yu could not Come out and refute them.

When they kill the double in the hall in the name of King Qin's rescue, and then control Qin Yu, a dying man, then it will be natural for Prince Wei to succeed to the throne.

After hearing the words of the Crown Princess and Prince Wei, the ministers were still hesitant and did not know what to do.

At this time, the head of the Ning family, who was the minister of the Ministry of Industry, suddenly took the lead and spoke out: "I am willing to follow Prince Wei and King Qin to rescue you and rescue your majesty!" After the head of the Ning family spoke, several heads of the aristocratic families also spoke out, standing

behind Come to Prince Wei.

Seeing that the overall situation was decided, Prince Wei stepped forward proudly and slashed the hanging curtain in half with his sword. The curtain slowly fell from the air, revealing the scene behind the curtain.