☆ 20. Chapter 20 Son-in-law Alpha (20)

Chapter 20 Son-in-law Alpha (20)

Director Jin, Captain Xiao and others looked at Madoka blocking the door in confusion. Is this sweeping robot malfunctioning?

Suddenly, Xiao Yuan's small blue eyes flashed, and he said in a sweet voice: "Bad guy! Let go of Mr. Ning and Mrs. Chen."

After saying that, a black hole quickly stretched out from the top of its head, similar to a gun. Something to control.

Captain Xiao and others immediately became alert when they saw this strange movement.

Ning Chen said: "Xiao Yuan, cancel the alert state."

As soon as Ning Chen finished speaking, the "gun barrel" quickly shrank back into Xiao Yuan's body.

Director Jin asked curiously: "What did it want to do just now?"

Mrs. Chen now knew the ins and outs of the matter. Knowing that these people wanted to invite Mr. Ning to do research, she felt relieved.

She actively explained: "Madoka is our little housekeeper robot. It has a defensive function, that is, it can launch an attack when it determines that its owner is in danger. This function is something I haven't tried yet."

Captain Xiao, who had been silent all the time, suddenly asked: "Mr. Ning, did it want to launch something just now?"

Ning Chen nodded, "I equipped it with BB bullets."

"Then if it is replaced by real What about the bullet? Can it be so flexible?"

Ning Chen said calmly: "Yes. The material I used for it is very malleable."

Both Captain Xiao and Director Jin were keenly aware that this little robot It seemed like he should be taken back to the institute. Moreover, this villa should be monitored immediately to avoid the possibility of leakage of relevant research data.

As soon as Mr. Sun saw Ning Chen, he started talking happily with Ning Chen. The so-called happy conversation was actually Sun Lao asking questions and Ning Chen answering. Although Mr. Sun has read the algorithm many times, there are still many things he doesn't understand. If it wasn't for the fact that it was already late, Mr. Sun even planned to drag Ning Chen directly into the laboratory to study all night.

Early the next morning, at dawn, Mr. Sun, who had not slept much all night, was so excited that he waited in front of Ning Chen's room. Fortunately, Ning Chen couldn't get used to sleeping in the bed in the institute, so he got up earlier. This prevented Mr. Sun from waiting outside for too long.

When Director Jin came to see the two men after work, they had been working in the laboratory for more than two hours.

Director Jin is really convinced by Ning Chen now.

He could finally see that this genius was different from ordinary people like them, even finding a job. The email Ning Chen sent to Mr. Sun turned out to be his "certificate of application" for entering the research institute. In fact, if Ning Chen wanted to, he could get through any top robotics research institution in the world with that set of algorithms. Even if he wanted others to beat gongs and drums and crowd the streets to welcome him, that wouldn't be a problem.

Director Jin looked at Ning Chen now, his eyes seemed to be so sweet that they could drip with honey. Ning Chen was now the great treasure of their research institute. Looking at Ning Chen who was concentrating on improving the robot in the laboratory, Director Jin couldn't help but sigh with emotion. This good luck has come and cannot be stopped.

You know, yesterday he was still worried about how to solve the humanoid robot competition, but today he already felt that the robots in his research institute could fight several robots one by one.

Although he had some doubts about Ning Chen's scientific research ability last night, this could not erase his contribution to the introduction of Ning Chen into the research institute. Director Jin can now imagine how beautiful and smooth his future road will be!

Director Jin didn't stay in the laboratory for long before he was called away.

On the night when Ning Chen rested, the relevant personnel of the institute had fully determined Ning Chen's importance to the field of intelligent robots through the research data provided by Xiao Yuan and Ning Chen. Madoka's defensive and attack functions allowed them to see the infinite possibilities in the development of the domestic weapons field.

It is precisely because of this that the leaders attach great importance to Ning Chen's personal safety work and information protection work, requiring it to be watertight and try not to let the outside world know.

While Ning Chen was conducting research, relevant personnel also began to investigate Mrs. Chen.

Mrs. Chen looked at Captain Xiao in front of her with an uneasy expression, and her voice even trembled: "Captain Xiao, how long do I have to wait before I can go back."

Last night, Sister-in-law Chen thought she would be able to go back soon, but she didn't expect that she still wouldn't be able to go back until today. Seeing that the institute was heavily guarded, Mrs. Chen began to feel a little panicked.

Seeing Mrs. Chen's panic, Captain Xiao reassured her: "It's okay, don't be nervous. You can go back after I ask a few questions." Captain Xiao had already done a

background check on Mrs. Chen before coming to question Mrs. Chen. There were no suspicious questions, but considering the importance of confidentiality of scientific research data, I still had to ask her a few questions. After all, Ning Chen's Xiao Yuan was developed in the basement of his home, so the possibility that Mrs. Chen accidentally saw confidential documents cannot be ruled out.

Captain Xiao: "Sister-in-law Chen, have you ever entered Mr. Ning's underground laboratory?"

Captain Xiao had asked Ning Chen beforehand, and he said that no one else had entered his laboratory except him. Once inside, his equipment can detect it. Captain Xiao has also seen the monitoring data. There is indeed no one else, but he still has to go through the motions and ask.

Mrs. Chen originally wanted to say no, but she didn't know what she thought of, and her face instantly turned pale with fright.

Captain Xiao has been doing reconnaissance work for many years, and he knew something was going on when he saw Mrs. Chen's expression.

His expression suddenly became serious: "Sister-in-law Chen, have you remembered something? Don't hide it. Concealing it will be harmful to you and not beneficial."

Aunt Chen stammered in fear: "I...I thought Mr. Ning was hiding all day long. I was playing on the computer in the basement, so I paid close attention to the situation in the basement. But every time I just stood far away and glanced there, I only saw Mr. Ning’s computer, and the computers I saw were all turned off. Yes, I swear, I really didn't see anything."

Captain Xiao continued to ask: "Are there any other situations?"

Mrs. Chen shook her head nervously, "No, that's what I said. Captain Xiao , I shouldn’t be locked up, right?”

Captain Xiao’s stern face showed a smile: “Sister-in-law Chen, Mr. Ning has explained to us the situation you just mentioned, don’t worry, you really didn’t see it What did you get?"

Mrs. Chen breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. She was frightened to death. She thought she was going to be arrested for violating state secrets.

Just when Captain Xiao was about to send Mrs. Chen back, Captain Xiao received the news that Ling Nanxi had returned home.

In order to protect themselves secretly, Captain Xiao and the others bought the unsold villa opposite Ling Nanxi overnight and used it as a garrison point. As soon as Ling Nanxi came home just now, the protection personnel guarding the opposite side of the villa discovered it and hurriedly passed the information over.

The author has something to say: The stumbling block is our lovely Madoka ~ only a few cuties guessed it right