☆ 64. Chapter 64 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (12)

Chapter 64 Neptune’s Academic God & School Bully (12)

Ning Chen followed Lin Yu to a remote corner of the school in confusion.

Ning Chen frowned and asked, "Lin Yu, what happened?"

Hearing Ning Chen's voice, Lin Yu finally couldn't help the anger in his heart. He turned around and suddenly pressed Ning Chen against the wall. superior. He frowned, his voice seemed to tremble slightly with anger, and he asked through gritted teeth: "What is your relationship with her?!"

Hearing Lin Yu's question, Ning Chen's heart trembled. Could it be that the original person had been with Yuan Minmin before? The ambiguous matter must have been discovered.

Although Ning Chen had a guess in his mind, he still pretended to be confused, "Who are you talking about?"

Lin Yu gritted his teeth and roared: "Yuan Minmin! I'm asking what is your relationship with Yuan Minmin? "

Ning Chen looked calm and said without any panic: "It doesn't matter."

Lin Yu was so angry that the ends of his eyes turned red. He raised his eyes and looked at Ning Chen with disappointment: "You said it doesn't matter, then how do you explain Yuan Minmin's circle of friends."

Lin Yu opened the desktop of his mobile phone and pulled up the screenshot of Yuan Minmin's circle of friends that his classmates had posted in the class group.

As soon as Yuan Minmin posted this post in the circle of friends, the entire Qingcheng High School students exploded. When did Yuan Minmin actually pick off the high-altitude flower of the God of Study? !

Ning Chen took the phone and looked at it, his expression still calm.

When Lin Yu saw that Ning Chen could still look calm after seeing the photo, he became even more angry. He looked at Ning Chen with a complicated expression: "Don't you have anything to say to me? Don't you think you should tell me? Can I explain this matter?"

Lin Yu almost went crazy when he thought that Ning Chen might have something to do with Yuan Minmin.

Ning Chen pointed to the textbook on the table in the photo: "This is my explanation. I wanted to work part-time as a tutor because I heard from my classmates that Yuan Minmin had poor academic performance and her family was relatively wealthy, so I wanted to contact her and ask her Do you need a tutor? Before you become a tutor, you have to give a trial lesson. This is a photo taken by Yuan Minmin when I gave her a trial lesson. Later, after I gave her two trial lessons, I felt that I could not teach her, so I didn’t. got engaged."

Fortunately, Yuan Shen and Yuan Minmin went out in the name of tutoring, otherwise he really wouldn't know how to explain it.

After listening to Ning Chen's explanation, Lin Yu looked at Ning Chen suspiciously: "You said this was a trial lesson?"

Ning Chen nodded, "Yes, I gave you a trial lesson before I tutored you. Is that so?"

When Ning Chen said this, Lin Yu also remembered that such a thing did happen, but he still had some doubts about it.

Seeing that Lin Yu's expression seemed a bit suspicious, Ning Chen took out his cell phone, opened the chat history with Yuan Minmin, and handed the phone to Lin Yu openly.

"This is the chat record between me and her. You can see if what I said is true or false. If this still doesn't convince you, then we can confront Yuan Minmin and ask if I have a relationship with her. If If she said yes, I would be struck by thunder and die."

After Lin Yu saw that the chat history between the two only contained a few simple sentences about tutoring, he believed most of Ning Chen, and when he heard He spoke so confidently that he dispelled the doubts in his heart.