☆ 48. Chapter 48 (12)

Chapter 48: The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (12)

Time flies by and the day of the test will soon come.

On this day, it was bright and early, and the entire Ning family became active for Ning Jin. Even Ning Chen heard some noises in this remote courtyard.

Tian Nongyu was worried and insisted on sending his son Ning Jin to the gate of Gongyuan in person.

The gate of Gongyuan.

Tian Nongyu handed the beautifully decorated examination basket to Ning Jin with a loving expression, and said: "Jin'er, the first layer of this examination basket is filled with pens, inks, paper and inkstones, and the second layer is some dry food. Your father I have arranged a good examination room for you through my connections. Mom believes in your ability. You just need to perform normally and don't need to be too nervous." Since Ning Jin knew that the imperial examination papers would have to be sealed

and transcribed in the future, he felt in his heart He was so irritable that he couldn't do it.

He took the test basket with an impatient expression: "I know, you have been talking about this and that in my ears all day long. Even if I am not nervous, I will be nervous because of you talking about it." Tian Nongyu was said by him

. , so I didn’t dare to give any more instructions.

Although Zhang Zhongyi had previously said that he wanted to give up the examination, but since he learned that His Majesty had carried out such reforms in the imperial examination, he became frustrated and worked hard again. He came to the gate of Gongyuan early in the morning and lined up, waiting for Gongyuan to open.

As soon as Ning Jin and his party arrived at the gate of Gongyuan, they immediately attracted the attention of many scholars.

After all, this group of people is huge, and a lot of servants and maids are coming to take the exam. You can tell at a glance which family in the capital he is.

In the past, if Zhang Zhongyi saw this scene, he might still have some envious thoughts in his heart, but now, his mentality has calmed down. He cannot change his origin, but he can change his future.

The three-day examination passed quickly.

As soon as the scholars recovered from the exhaustion of the examination, they fell into an anxious wait for the results to be released.

This was the first imperial examination that implemented sealing and copying. Therefore, even the examiners could not know which scholar would be named on the gold list before the final results came out.

After Qin Yu read the list in his hand, he handed it to Ning Chen who was sitting beside him.

Ning Chen looked at the names on the list, raised his eyebrows, and said calmly: "Once this result comes out, those aristocratic families will probably complain." After hearing

Ning Chen's words, Qin Yu's lips curled up slightly, With a proud smile: "This is the best result. In case the officials selected by the imperial examination only know the aristocratic family but not the emperor. I hold the imperial examination to seek talents for the country, not to select all those It's a waste with a dead body."

With all the anticipation, the day finally came when the results were released.

Outside the east wall of Gongyuan, it was already crowded with people before it got dark.

Tian Nongyu sent a few boys to wait outside the Gongyuan early in the morning. Zhang Zhongyi and other children from poor families also stayed up all night and waited nervously outside the Gongyuan early in the morning.