☆ 79. Chapter 79 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (End)

Chapter 79 Neptune’s Academic God & School Bully (End)

Hearing Zhang’s mother say that there were leaks of test questions in this exam, the parents present were in an uproar.

"Son, have you heard about this?"

"Baby, who is Lin Yu she's talking about? How can he be so capable of buying test questions and get into the rocket class?" "Damn it, is the

boss really relying on Did you pass the exam by cheating?"

"You can't condone this kind of thing, otherwise you won't get it again in the future."

Just when Zhang's mother was talking to Lao Chen about not being hungry and asking Lao Chen to give an explanation for this matter, Lin's father suddenly turned cold. stood up.

Lin's father looked cold and said to Zhang's mother in a loud voice: "I am Lin Yu's father. Since you said that Lin Yu got into the Rocket Class because he cheated on the exam, then I want to ask you, do you have any evidence for this? "?"

When Mother Zhang thought about what she had personally heard from Dong Chengzhuo about the leak of test questions in this exam, she confidently said: "His grades were so poor before, and it was common for him to fail physics. Why did he fail in physics this time?" He suddenly got a perfect score in the exam. If it wasn't because the test questions were leaked, why?" When

Lin's father heard what Zhang's mother said, he sneered disdainfully: "It seems that you can't provide evidence to prove that Lin Yu cheated, then you This kind of behavior is slander. Why can't my son get good grades now when he had poor grades before? You still don't allow people room for improvement, do you? Then according to your logic, people who are born in poverty should spend their whole lives. Are you destitute?"

"You are using strong words to make excuses!" Mother Zhang said angrily.

Father Lin: "It's obvious to everyone who is making strong claims. If there is no evidence, you can just make a conclusion based on your own guess. If everyone were like you, wouldn't the world be in chaos?" Lin

Yu Chu looked at Father Lin's righteous defense for himself without blinking. Someone was clearly slandering him and saying that he cheated in the exam. He should have been upset, but when he saw his stinky old man standing beside him without hesitation, At the same time, Lin Yu couldn't help but smile a little in his eyes.

Hearing what Father Lin said, some sensible parents nodded in agreement. But some people still have doubts about this matter.

Just when the scene was about to reach a stalemate, Ning Chen suddenly stood up and attracted everyone's attention.

Ning Chen: "Since this aunt can't give evidence, then I will give it. I will prove why Lin Yu can get perfect marks in physics."

Ning Chen walked to the podium with a stack of test papers and was at a loss as to how to deal with this matter. Old Chen.

"Teacher Chen, you can take a look. This is the exercise set I made for Lin Yu's physics course when I was tutoring him recently. On every test paper in it, I clearly marked the time when the question was asked and the name of Lin Yu. Score. Each test paper has a date marked on it. You can look at the wrong questions on the above test paper. Lin Yu's wrong question rate is gradually decreasing from high to high. In these recent test papers, he also got them all correct. Full marks. In addition to physics, if you need other test question sets, I can also show them to you."

Lao Chen waved his hand, "No, I'll take a look at this first."

Ning Chen continued to explain: "Teacher, You can take a look at Paper 4, Paper 6, and Paper 8 first. The last few big questions in them are similar to the difficult questions that appear in the physics paper this time. As far as I know, the physics paper this time is before the exam. It will be out within three days, but the test papers I gave Lin Yu have been out a few weeks ago. In addition to these big questions, the selection and fill-in-the-blank questions of this physics test paper can also be done in these papers by Lin Yu I found similar ones in the test papers."