Chapter 1: Wedge

The figure on the glass is translucent, swaying gently.

The light in the room was dim, and it shot through the glass window, barely illuminating half the street. Using the light, she saw a huge black shadow fall across the road and hit the roof of a car.

The alarm sounded immediately.

"What sound?" asked the other side of the phone.

"The tree was broken and a car was smashed," Yin Guo covered her left ear, allowing herself to hear her friend's words clearly amid the loud music, "Blizzard is terrible, do you know how much it is now? -20 degrees below zero. five."

"Who asked you to go in winter, I have reminded you," Zheng Yi yawned, still laughing at her, "In winter in New York, blizzards are very common, please ask yourself for more blessings."

Yin Guo didn't even have the strength to complain: "I haven't showered for three days and three nights. You must help me get the hotel tonight."

PROMOTED CONTENT

In Marikina City, A 30-Year-Old Guy Became A Millionaire
Bitcoin Bank

The Proven Method That Changed Her Life In Just A Week
Fit&Sleep

100% Vision Without Surgery! Here's An Effective Method!
Optiheal
"Wait, I've been checking."

The phone hangs up.

Yin Guo returned to his cousin Meng Xiaotian tiredly: "Wait a while, Zheng Yi is looking for a hotel, tell me later."

Meng Xiaotian played at a high level and didn't care: "It's really not good, just stay here and play all night."

She was not as good as Meng Xiaotian, so she slumped on the bar and looked out the window.

Who would have thought that she could encounter the strongest snowstorm in ten years.

First, it took off at the Capital Airport with a delay of ten hours, and flew over the vast sea to New York. Because of the blizzard, the plane couldn't land, and after hovering in the sky for more than two hours, I went to Chicago.

That night, Chicago hotels were full, and airlines were unable to arrange accommodation.

The siblings were in the waiting hall, one sleeping on a bench and the other on the floor, and followed a group of stranded passengers waiting for the next day's flight. The next morning, they washed up in the airport restroom, ready to go with anticipation. As a result, I waited from early morning to dark before being arranged to board the plane to New York.

Good luck this time, and finally landed.

As soon as the plane stopped, the stewardess informed everyone that there was no parking space in New York, and everyone could not get off the plane. They had to wait for the airport to arrange.

A group of people who slept all night at the airport continued to sleep with their heads covered on the plane.

After sleeping for six hours, he was woken up by the radio, with red eyes and drooping head in line to get off the plane.

After getting off the plane, Yin Guo sat on the trolley, waiting for the luggage to fall asleep again. At dusk, the luggage was finally delivered by the conveyor belt. She thought she had seen the dawn, but the hotel called: due to not checking in on time, both rooms were cancelled.

At that time, she stood at the entry gate and almost cried.

Fortunately, a Chinese girl who was sleeping at the airport in Chicago stopped her after leaving the customs and said that she was picked up by her family in a car. The other party told Yin Guo that in such a blizzard, it was more difficult to get a taxi than to climb to the sky. She suggested that Yin Guo rubbed her car to leave the airport and go to Manhattan, which was better than staying at the airport.