Chapter 19: The Great Tide of Time (1)

Yin Guo didn't understand at first.

After pondering for a few seconds, I understood. In fact, it seems that he doesn't understand, after all, Lin Yiyang said it very vaguely.

Lin Yiyang stretched out her right hand and asked her to give the bag of coffee beans to herself, Yin Guo to him, the beans and the hand. He took the paper package and threw it into the drawer, but he didn't let go.

When Lin Yiyang dragged her, what she thought was, no, she hasn't brushed her teeth yet.

"It seems that you can turn off the fire for your coffee." She made an excuse to avoid him.

"The pot is not well cooked," he whispered. "It will be poured out in a while."

Yin Guo was still struggling, no, she still had to brush her teeth.

She shook her head and ducked again.

PROMOTED CONTENT

Bad Breath Due To Parasites! A Simple Way To Cleanse The Body!
Skin Tags Remover

If You Have Papillomas On Your Chest, Neck Or Armpits, Read This!
Organic Teatox

Ready To Win Big? Join The JILI Slots Craze & Claim Your Jackpot!
Casino Plus
The two people at the beginning were still subtly shy, so it was not easy to tell him, wait for me to brush my teeth first. Yin Guo's tangled expression was thoroughly seen by Lin Yiyang.

He turned his head and looked into her eyes: "repent?"

The bathroom door suddenly opened.

Wu Wei strolled out sleepy and saw such a picture: Lin Yiyang glanced at himself uncomfortably, turned off the fire, and waited for the expensive pot of coffee to cool down. Yin Guo leaned against the bar, a step away from Lin Yiyang, staring at the empty bar table in a daze.

Wu Weite wanted to look around to see if the legs of the two were next to each other under the bar.

By the way, I recalled that before I called him last night, where was Lin Yiyang?

Lin Yiyang pushed the drawer back with his legs, making a loud voice, reminding Wu Wei to put it away when he saw it.

Wu Wei coughed and rubbed his neck: "Morning."

Yin Guo looked up and smiled friendly.

"Didn't I disturb you yesterday? My sister's call." Wu Wei said.

She shook her head: "I didn't hear a few words."

"It's Lin Lin, have you heard of it? He also played nine goals."

"I heard," she said, "I have a game in Hangzhou at the end of April, maybe I can meet her as a referee."

Lin Lin, a senior in women's nine-ball, has always been ranked among the top in the world. In a certain year, he won three consecutive major tournaments. After fulfilling his wish, he directly announced his retirement and retired behind the scenes as a referee. It was said that the main reason for retiring was Lin Lin's poor health.

Yin Guo exudes thinking...

Could it be that Lin Lin and Lin Yiyang have an extraordinary relationship?

"Has your brother mentioned her all these years?" Lin Yiyang asked suddenly.

Afraid that Yin Guo would misunderstand him, he had no choice but to betray Meng Xiaodong.

This thought jumped too far, Yin Guo was stunned for a few seconds: "Is my brother familiar with her?"

"It's more than familiar," Wu Wei said when he saw Lin Yiyang, and he didn't have to hide it. "Lin Lin chased your brother for many years."