Chapter 27: you in the story (4)

This is her first time on a train with him.

Drive through Philadelphia.

Time is running out, always in New York.

Yin Guo was looking out of the window at first, but when the car stopped briefly to pick up passengers, he turned his head to look at the man beside him.

Lin Yiyang has been driving Google Maps on his mobile phone, where he has passed, how many kilometers are left, and how much time is left to arrive by car... The data is being updated in real time, and he doesn't know what he is doing when he has time to watch it.

"What do you want to say?" He caught her gaze.

I squandered a bit last night, and then I went to sleep after explaining it, and my throat was numb again, like being rubbed with sandpaper, and the sand was bad.

She found that he was beginning to see through his own mind.

She whispered in Lin Yiyang's ear, "You look good with a beard."

He doesn't show his age at all, and he is still a ruffian.

Lin Yiyang sat on her left side, stretched out his left hand, and touched her right face. Such an action seemed to hug her in front of him. However, he has always been disgusted with watching people do intimate actions in public, and neither does he.

I just touched my face and my ears.

The man's finger pads were rough after all, and when they passed her chin, there was a slight friction feeling: "Really?"

Lin Yiyang lowered his pitch-black eyes down, and his placement was clear, and he didn't shy away from what he was looking at.

"The blue one?" he asked.

Yin Guo was at a loss, remembering that the underwear he changed into today was blue, he touched his shoulders, and sure enough, the shoulder straps were exposed.

"Can you be any more rascal?" she whispered, pulling up her collar.

He smiled, pinched her face, and whispered, "Next time you'll know."

next time. Naturally referring to next week, the day when the two meet again.

Sure enough, I slept in the same bed and spent the night together, and the content of what I said began to shift.

Always bring it up there.

She took out a book from her schoolbag, flipped through it, and looked at the lines of black printing in front of her. Actually it was yesterday.

He washed his hands and came back because he wanted to have a deep intimacy with her, but in the end Yin Guo didn't let him do anything except kiss. Last night Lin Yiyang was even more trustworthy and promised to let her sleep peacefully, so he slept with his back to her all night without turning over.

According to everyone's description of Lin Yiyang, he is an unruly man, but he really never chased after her in bed.

She doesn't like it, he doesn't care.

Yin Guo flipped a page of the book, the ghost knew what the previous page was talking about, but he was just using the action of flipping the book to show that he was reading.

Lin Yiyang also leaned there, flipped through the phone, picked out a few important messages and replied first.

"Are you coming to my game?" she remembered.

Lin Yiyang didn't speak unexpectedly. After a while, he said, "Look at the time, maybe you won't be able to catch up."

Yin Guo thought about it, yes, he was so busy.