Chapter 28: Pride is still in my heart (1)

Lin Yiyang placed clubs one by one. He'll get used to putting the new club on the left because it's close to the table and people get used to taking it first. And he himself always used the one on the far right, the oldest one.

This is also the habit of Mr. He, including the habit of looking for the soon-to-be-expected Qiaofan and giving the new ones to the juniors, which is also the habit of the teacher.

Mr. He has been respected in the circle for many years, just because he abides by the principles, loves the younger generation, and can follow such a teacher is an honor in itself...

After Lin Yiyang rearranged the cues, he looked at the phone thrown on the table. His little fruit had a reply.

RedFish: Good. three times.

RedFish: Ten times is fine.

RedFish: Just kidding. I have a good temper, I don’t like to get angry, I just buy something delicious and give it a go, I’m sure I’ll forget it within half an hour.

After this sentence, she posted a dynamic picture of a cartoon bear, a pink bear holding a fruit.

Eating naively, eating, and eating...

Lin Yiyang's thumb touched the picture.

I wanted to laugh, but in the end I did.

***

Seeing that Lin Yiyang couldn't come back, she started to pack up the dirty clothes she brought back from Washington.

Dirty clothes were taken out, and inside was an unopened plastic box with a pink Apple charging cable. Behind him, the roommate who lived with him happened to swipe his card to enter the door, and watched Yin Guo smiling at a box of charging cables.

Limited edition? laugh so happy?

"You can still laugh, you all went to the purgatory group." The roommate sighed.

When the result of the lottery came out, 70% of Yin Guo's team were fighters, all of whom were the highest ranked people in the world. Thinking about it, they shuddered, it was like a purgatory team.

Yin Guo didn't think anything, and put away the charging cable: "We have to meet them anyway, so it's good to meet them in advance."

If the goal is the final champion, it will be the same for everyone in the group stage.

She checked that it was still early, took the cue, and went back to the hotel ballroom.

After the youth group and the youth group ended the game this week, Beicheng did not reserve any more venues, and only reserved a personal table for each contestant for a week. It was too late, half of the tables in the ballroom were empty, and the other half didn't have people from Beicheng. There were players from all over the world.

Coincidentally, Cheng Yan from Dongxincheng was training at the table, and she was also a veteran who had both nine and eight goals.

Yin Guo didn't know her, so she didn't say hello.

The two were at peace with each other at first, each practicing their own.

After half an hour, Yin Guo ran out of smart powder on the table, so she went to the carton by the window to find a new one. When she came back, Chengyan just closed the game, put down the pole and smiled at her: "I heard that you are in the purgatory group, are you nervous?"

Yin Guo smiled politely: "It's okay."

"Listen to my junior brothers, you and Lin Yiyang are very familiar?"