Chapter 36: Across Mountains and Seas (4)

Before dawn on Wednesday, they were back in New York, Wu Wei's apartment.

In the darkness, she pushed open the door of the apartment that was once familiar, but now feels a little strange, and whispered to Lin Yiyang, "They are still sleeping."

She took Lin Yiyang's hand and walked through the living room. The two touched the room where Yin Guo used to live, pushed open the door, and almost kicked over the suitcase that was stored here. This time, Lin Yiyang heard her slamming into the box and picked her up by the waist, kicked the box away with his feet, and the box slid to the other corner of the wall with a thud.

The two looked at each other.

"It's a little loud," she said softly.

Lin Yiyang let her fall to the floor. The soundproofing of this apartment is not bad, so he is not worried.

The two of them worked separately, packing up their things, and cleaning themselves by the way. Around nine o'clock, the other two people in the room also woke up.

As parting approached, Yin Guo and Lin Yiyang were idle and seemed to have nothing to do.

It turns out that the important people are like this before they leave. It's normal, very normal, there is no extra to say, and it's not like in the past when there was no WeChat, but there was still a word or two. can be contacted at any time.

There is no extra thing to do, and I don't want to do anything, I just want to stay in a space.

It was just that my heart was in a panic, and as time passed, the image of my heart turned into an hourglass, and it was a little empty.

Lin Yiyang had nothing to do, so he took a rag, wiped the table, and cleaned up the kitchen.

"Do you have any dirty clothes here?" she said at the bar. "How about we go to the laundry?"

"Go for what?"

"Laundry," she said, "and want to see there. I'm leaving."

The laundry room on the first floor of an old apartment building is not special to others. The city is full of them, but there is the place where Lin Yiyang said he wanted to chase her for the first time. She still remembered that the blue plastic long table in the middle, two people on each side, took up a corner, and they were communicating on the mobile phone, as if it was the middle of the night last night.

Lin Yiyang patted her head and said, "I'll go back later."

I don't want to get like the last parting.

As a result, Wu Wei came back after a long circle outside, and found that the two were still in the living room, and they didn't go anywhere, and they didn't enter the room to make out. Got a fight before leaving?

Lin Yiyang was too lazy to pay attention to him, looked at his watch, went into the room and took the box: "Let's go."

Wu Wei watched the two of them leave the apartment. After thinking about it for a while, it probably felt like he had to leave the house on the day he went to study abroad. He wanted to have a few words with his parents. There was nothing to say. It looked the same as every day. On the surface, there is no difference, just sitting on the chair beside the dining table and waiting for every minute to pass, waiting to go out according to the calculated time, waiting to put the suitcase out of the house, get into the car, and then start with hindsight. uncomfortable. The pain of leaving home.

He doesn't have a girlfriend, so he can only understand the peace between Lin Yiyang and Yin Guo.

And Yin Guo, who went downstairs, was already sad when he passed the laundry room.

Amidst A Snowstorm Of Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara