Chapter 18: Rolling red things (4)

The night is also quiet.

The people next door were quiet because they fell asleep again.

And here it is the sudden silence of one person that leads to the forced cooperation of the other.

"I'll do it myself." His voice became strange.

In the smallest room in the east of this apartment, a person who was well packaged by himself, surrounded by his acquired self-cultivation, education and billiard skills, suddenly had a strange feeling in his heart: depressed, unable to Relief, there is nothing that can't be expressed in words.

He tore one open, estimated the length again, and finally rolled up the half-opened Band-Aid and threw it into the wastebasket.

Or use gauze, just to avoid being touched.

He opened the medical gauze, made a gesture on his leg, and made a circle. It was too thin, so he added a circle.

After walking around, she realized that she had forgotten to take the scissors.

"Wait for me to get it." Yin Guo dropped those words, took the phone, and tiptoed out.

She didn't turn on the light, used her mobile phone to shine bright light, and found a pair of scissors and came back. Lin Yiyang had already tied the gauze, took the scissors, and finished. After using the scissors, he put them against the wall so that Yin Guo would not step on them.

"Are you sleepy? Talk a little bit?" he asked.

"Not sleepy." Yin Guo pulled over a square cushion, placed it on the ground, and sat in front of him hugging his knees.

Lin Yiyang's legs were too long, and the sofa under him was too short to stretch, so he stretched his legs out to her sides, and put his arms on his own knees. As a result, she was sitting between his legs, facing him.

"There is no one in my family, my parents are gone, and I have a younger brother who got married last year."

"So early?" The younger brother must be younger than him, and it's really early to get married.

Lin Yiyang focused on the front, and found that Yin Guo was not surprised at all, guessing that Meng Xiaodong must have said something. He stared into Yin Guo's eyes and said, "My brother is several years younger than me. When my parents died, they passed it on to a relative. The family had no children, so they raised him as their own son and lived well. I gave me a sum of money and it was returned to me, and I don't want to trouble me."

"Then he treats you well."

He nodded: "So I have a thin family here, so I don't have much burden to look after."

Yin Guo said "um".

Embarrassing self-introduction, what seems to be wrong? Like a blind date, introducing the family background.

The two experienced a similar conversation on the subway, and she still remembers it vividly.

Sure enough, Lin Yiyang's next sentence was: "If you have anything you want to know, feel free to ask."

But it's not like being in a subway car.

He finished, still looking at her.

She shook her head: "No, I didn't want to ask."

Quiet for a few seconds.

He couldn't keep himself from staring at people, and looked around the bedroom slightly. The white porcelain table lamp belongs to the landlord, and the pink bed sheets and quilt cover...should be brought by the private person. The laptop is under the lamp and is silver.