Chapter 37: Return of the King (1)

one year later.

Airport terminal.

At the exit, Yin Guo put his suitcase at hand, and sat on the right side of the empty seat, the innermost one. She was the only one who just got off the plane of the people who were sitting in scattered rows to pick up the plane.

She was looking at the time on her phone, and it was still early.

The flight he took had no satellite wifi, and the Internet could not be reached. She could only use the passage of time to calculate where he had flown and how long it would take to land in China.

Lin Yiyang is coming back, completely returning to the country.

Yin Guo was not the only contestant who came back from that flight. Everyone pulled their luggage and walked out of the exit, talking in low voices and laughing. Most of the men didn't change their clothes. They also wore the makeup of the game, and made up a few bunches, some with club boxes in their hands, and some on the suitcases, attracting the attention of many passers-by.

In the end, the referees in plain clothes and full of sports uniforms came out. These referees all require suits and leather shoes on the field, standing all day long, they are exhausted, so they are the fastest to change clothes after leaving the field.

Among the seven or eight referees, the leader of the referee team, Lin Lin, was at the forefront. Because she underwent a major surgery to recover for a whole year, this is the first time she has been sentenced from beginning to end after her sick leave.

Lin Lin quickly saw Yin Guo in the corner.

This is a rookie king who has risen rapidly in the domestic nine-ball, eight-ball and world fancy nine-ball rankings after only one year of debut. Her eyes are very large, but because she lowered her head, she was blocked by the bangs that slid in front of her. She was wearing a pea-pink hoodie and white jeans, her legs were crossed, and she sat obediently on the chair, holding her phone and staring at the screen. .

Lin Lin guessed that she was distracted and knew that she was waiting for someone.

In the next few hours, there will be many people arriving at this airport, coming to this exit, and picking up the same person.

"I haven't said hello yet, Lin Lin."

Yin Guo raised his eyes and smiled at her: "We met in Hangzhou." How could the boss of the referee team not know each other.

"It's different," Lin Lin smiled, "I'm Lin Lin from Dongxincheng, my buddy who grew up with Lin Yiyang."

Yin Guo smiled and shook hands with the other party.

It felt like Lin Lin's grip was quite strong. It was the kind of close handshake that seemed to meet family members.

The relationship between the two seemed to be drawn closer.

"I heard that you had a major surgery? You just came back and brought such a big game, can you bear it?" Yin Guo chatted softly after Lin Lin was seated.

"It's okay. Actually, I still want to take a month off, but this Open is too important, and the rest is not allowed."

The two said two more words without pain.

Lin Lin suddenly made a joke of Lin Yiyang and asked her, "Tell me quietly, did Lin Yiyang owe usury in the United States? So crazy this time?"

When Yin Guo heard this, he immediately understood.

It is said that his ranking has been soaring, and his ability to sweep bonuses is also eye-popping. It has been estimated that his prize money in major events, combined in pounds and dollars, has accumulated two million dollars.