Chapter 32: Pride is still in my heart (5)

The parents are gone, and the younger brother is adopted to someone else's family, so Yin Guo is the only close person left. Many years ago, the only club that I was close to was not kept. Now, I want to keep Yin Guo by my side.

What can I keep?

With a dry throat, he stood up straight from the edge of the table, instinctively picked up the club by the table, walked slowly to the club rack, and put it on the far right, the last position.

After doing this, he waved his back to Li Qingyan and left.

Lin Yiyang left the ball room, got on the elevator, and pressed the wrong floor.

Somehow, when he arrived at the lobby on the first floor, did he subconsciously want to go out?

It was raining outside, and the guests in the lobby were going through check-in and check-out procedures. There were players who were eliminated from the group stage today, carrying club boxes and suitcases, waiting for the taxi called by the hotel outside the gate...

Once the brain is intoxicated by alcohol, it will feel that the surrounding space is virtual, and it is impossible to distinguish the past, the present, and the future.

This is New York, how did he get here.

It seems that I drank too much at an unknown roadside stall yesterday, and was kindly pulled into the store by the boss, and slept on the bench in the store until I woke up. Late that night, he woke up, smelled of alcohol, and the proprietress kindly took off his school uniform and stuffed it into his messenger bag: "Be careful of the teacher, and I will punish you."

That day, was yesterday, in my hometown.

Today, today, in New York.

Later, Lin Yiyang didn't know how he got to the Plaza Hotel. He wanted to come over before it rained. There was a nice dessert shop, LadyM, on the basement floor. He wanted to buy it for Yin Guo.

He also asked Wu Wei, and Wu Wei said that there were already many branches in China, and he couldn't fool the little girl.

But I still want to buy it for her. What if I haven't tasted it before? This is the place of origin. Maybe the taste will be better?

***

After ten o'clock, Yin Guo was in the hotel room, tossing and turning on the bed, not very secure.

I was a little nervous.

There are people from both clubs, and it is the first time the brothers reunite for many years. If they are confiscated, what will they drink? She took out her mobile phone and sent it to Lin Yiyang, but there was no reply, she sent it to Meng Xiaodong, but there was no reply.

To the end, find Wu Wei.

Xiaoguo: How much have you been drinking? My brother and Lin Yiyang didn't reply.

It doesn't matter: you come here, number 1000.

past?

Yin Guo's heart skipped a beat, it was rare for Wu Wei to speak so briefly.

She changed her clothes, grabbed her mobile phone and ran out. When she reached the door of room 1000, she was met by a large group of troops swarming out. When she saw Li Qingyan and Nizi, she pulled Nizi and asked, "Is Lin Yiyang in there?"

"Yes." Nitro wanted to say something.

Yin Guo didn't care, he pushed aside a few people with his right hand, kept saying "Excuse me, please", and squeezed in from among the twenty or thirty people. When I entered the suite, I found three people lying down.