Chapter 6: The world under the snow (2)

Yin Guo found that he played 9 goals, which was his own game.

"This is an amateur," Su Wei pointed to Lin Yiyang's back and whispered to Yin Guo, "Berry said he was challenging for a regional championship here."

Yin Guo nodded lightly, it turned out to be an amateur.

Berry was talking, and Su Wei was relaying: "And this regional champion has already won three games in this room. This is his blessed place. Berry also said that three thousand dollars is too rash."

Yin Guo didn't understand the amount of betting here, so he didn't say anything.

Three thousand dollars is indeed not a small amount.

Lin Yiyang held the orange ball himself and handed the yellow ball to the opponent.

Yin Guo knew that they were about to compete for the kick-off.

He and the regional champion walked to the side of the table and each put the ball on the tee line.

Quiet all around.

Yin Guo and Su Wei stopped talking softly. Both of them know very well that in the nine-ball game, the right to tee off is very important, and the chance of winning is much greater if they get it, so as soon as the two players start the game, they have to win the right to serve once.

The rules are very simple, two people have to hit the ball together at the tee line, and after each ball hits the opposite bank, it bounces back. Whoever is closest to himself when the ball stops, wins.

In the silence of the room, there were two slight knocks.

The two **** rolled out almost at the same time, drawn a straight trajectory on the blue table, hit the opposite side of the ball at the same time, and bounced back at a constant speed.

The speed of the two **** is getting slower and slower.

Yin Guo stared at them, she almost knew the result—

Slowly, slowly, Lin Yiyang's orange ball surpassed the opponent's yellow ball. The ball rolled in front of Lin Yiyang, stopped against the edge of the table, no more, no less, and stuck to the shore of the ball, no closer than this.

Yellow Ball was also in the applause, stopped, only 1cm behind.

In the face of the 1cm gap, Lin Yiyang won.

"Who will be the referee?" Lin Yiyang picked up the white ball and placed it on the serving line.

"I, I'll come." Berry volunteered.

He originally came for the regional championship, but after watching Lin Yiyang's beautiful blow, his emotions were even higher.

He came to be the referee, he came to ensure fairness, in fact, he wanted to make sure that Lin Yiyang just got away with it.

There is a low long light on the table, which casts a soft white light on the blue table top. The light is very low, so low that it can only illuminate the position below his waist. Berry quickly stacks the **** in a nice diamond shape on the table.

He switched to green powder and smeared the clubhead.

On the side of the table, leaned down, looked down on the white ball, and aimed the clubhead. One hit.

While the ball was pocketed, others had circled to the right side of the billiard table, caught up with the next blow, and another ball was pocketed. As soon as Yin Guo saw the pocket, he switched to the next position again and hit the ball quickly.

Is this for a fastball?

In general competitions, few people will play fastball, because it is all about career and world ranking games, and you must play steadily. On the contrary, there will be opportunities to meet fastball masters in the ball room.