Chapter 47: Tide of Fate (1)

Chen An'an felt that if he continued to look at it, the president's eyes would grow.

"They're so happy for half a pack of cigarettes?" He had nothing to say.

"The tobacco tax is high and the cigarettes are expensive," Lin Yiyang told him. "That box is more than ten yuan in China, and it's more than sixty here."

Homeless people have no regular income and certainly rarely buy.

Chen An'an had a concept after what he said, and his sympathy overflowed. He asked Lin Yiyang to buy two new packs for the homeless. By the way, he also took Lin Yiyang as an interpreter and chatted with the homeless for most of the night.

When he got home, he was still high in jet lag and alcohol. Lin Yiyang was afraid that he would be too excited and affect tomorrow's game, so he took him to the room to lie down.

When Chen Anan entered the room, Lin Yiyang sat on the sofa, remembering the so-called "measures" that Yin Guo said, and asked a question.

Yin Guo mysteriously took out a small box of contraceptive patches from his box and showed him.

Lin Yiyang poured it out and saw that it looked like a small piece of plaster. Yin Guo has old problems on his shoulders and waist, and he has been sticking various things to heal his injuries. So seeing this sticker, he thought it was for healing.

He wanted to ask further, and the door on the right was opened again.

"Still can't sleep--" Chen Anan saw that one of them was sitting on the sofa and the other was half-squatting there.

"Which of the two of you is sprained?" Chen Anan saw what Lin Yiyang was holding, and was speechless again: "My waist hurts too, and I didn't sleep well on the plane. Come on."

Yin Guo snatched the box and patch from Lin Yiyang's hand, stuffed it back, and ran away.

Chen An'an was confused and asked in a low voice, "Is my sister-in-law unhappy?"

Lin Yiyang glanced at him: "Does your back hurt?"

"Ah... It's a bit." Chen Anan covered her waist, but she didn't dare to lie to him.

Lin Yiyang stood up, went to the plastic cabinet against the wall for a while, threw a box of genuine plasters, ignored him and went back to sleep.

***

The group stage schedule begins on Tuesday.

Yin Guo slaughtered all the way, with the same potential. On the last day of the group stage, he encountered the famous American player Ashly. In this game with an extremely high attendance rate, she staged a shocking reversal from 5-10, grabbed the match point, blew up four times in a row, and finally managed to catch up to 11-10 and won that game. Contest.

As a foreign player, in the gym that day, all the local fans stood up to applaud and cheer for her.

With his excellent state, Yin Guo entered the quarter-finals without any suspense, and Chen An'an also performed exceptionally well and entered the quarter-finals of the Open for the first time in the last competition.

On Saturday, it was the men's and women's quarterfinals.

At 1:25 in the afternoon, before Yin Guo's first match, after changing into her shirt and trousers, she returned to her own corner in the lounge, guessing where Lin Yiyang was.

He has spent the past few days in Washington dealing with the ballroom over there, seeing his old classmates and friends, and agreed to come back to watch her and Chen An'an's game today. But for some unknown reason, Yin Guo was always apprehensive, afraid that he might not catch up.