Chapter 10: The scenery after the snow (1)

A week later.

With the help of Wu Wei, Yin Guo signed a short-term lease with the landlord, which lasted until the end of April. Two months short-term rental, two rooms. She also agreed with the landlord in the contract that, in Meng Xiaotian's room, once they got the offer, they would renew the lease for a full year.

On the day they moved in, Yin Guo took the initiative to invite Wu Wei to go downstairs and eat at that ramen restaurant, thanking them for their help.

As soon as the order was placed, a plate of wasabi octopus was placed in front of Yin Guo.

The boss smiled at her and said in English, "Please."

so good?

"Thank you, thank you." Yin Guo was flattered.

The boss soon went to greet other guests.

"Sister," Meng Xiaotian was extremely envious, "you are so popular..."

She was also confused and asked Wu Wei, "Are you old customers?"

Wu Wei shook his head: "Lin Yiyang is familiar with the boss. After sending you off that day, he couldn't go home, so he slept here."

"Really..." The cousin was surprised.

"Yeah, I was surprised at first," Wu Wei smiled meaningfully, "Suddenly he said he had to leave in a hurry, but the urgent matter was not completed, and he went back to the house again."

That day, Wu Wei's mobile phone was frozen to the point that it could not be turned on. He wanted to take the subway home, but more than a dozen lines were shut down overnight. He felt that it was too much tossing, so he simply didn't go back and drank high at the bar. When I came back early in the morning, I saw that Mr. Yang was sleeping in a ramen restaurant. It was really a blessing that Lin Yiyang was a friend all over the world, so he could live no matter what.

But Wu Wei thought about it later, what was so tricky that night.

"That's really being dragged down by us," my cousin took the responsibility directly. "When will Brother Yang come back? I'll take him to rub it up."

"Next time? I'm not sure," Wu Wei continued with a half-smiling smile, "He wants to study and earn money, so he doesn't have much free time. Every time he comes and goes, he will meet in a month or two."

After finishing speaking, Wu Wei specially added: "Don't worry, he will sleep in my room when he comes, and won't disturb you."

Yin Guo nodded.

It turns out that Lin Yiyang also lives here? Wouldn't that mean that we will encounter it often in the future?

Since that night, the two had a brief chat about the ramen restaurant in the middle of the night, and there was no communication.

In a flash, it's been a week.

During this period, every time Yin Guo thought about it, he was wondering, should we chat?

But do you feel that this idea is too diligent?

"You can thank him," Wu Wei said rightly. "The landlord is willing to rent to you for a short time. He has said a lot of good things."

"Thank you, thank you," my cousin echoed, "I'll wait for Brother Yang to come back."

Yin Guo listened to them, and while waiting, she opened WeChat and opened Lin's window.

Xiaoguo: We moved to the apartment today, Wu Wei said, you helped to talk a lot to the landlord. Thank you so much.

Back there quickly.