Chapter 45: When the glory returns (4)

Lin Yiyang landed in New York and received dozens of phone calls.

When Yin Guo heard these phone calls, he deeply realized the fact that even if he left snooker, Lin Yiyang, who collected nearly 10 nine-ball awards last year, has already become an uncompromising figure here.

It is a pity that all interviews were rejected by him, and all the interviews were private trips.

Lin Yiyang took her and Chen Anan back to their original residence.

Nothing has changed in the apartment, everyone's room is still there, untouched, and Yin Guo's too.

This year, Lin Yiyang and Meng Xiaotian got to know each other so well that Meng Xiaotian saw the brown apartment door open and Lin Yiyang and Yin Guo stepped into the apartment at the same time. was left aside.

Of course, the next sentence is: "Brother-in-law, there is a paper you can help me revise, I'm leaving soon."

"Where are you going?" Yin Guo saw that he was dragging a suitcase, and at first glance, it was a long journey.

"Go home, my brother calls."

So the sister and brother only met for five minutes before saying goodbye to each other.

...

Lin Yiyang rummaged through the refrigerator and the food in the cabinet, and roughly calculated what to go to the supermarket to replenish. Yin Guo sat behind the bar and looked at him with his chin up. The two of them often fly long distances.

Only Chen Anan was half dead from exhaustion. He was nearing retirement in the past two years. He had fewer games and fewer long-distance flights. He was tortured by jet lag and couldn't keep his eyes open. He couldn't take a shower, so he went directly to Lin Yiyang's room, locked the door and slept.

In the end, ten minutes after arriving at the apartment, in the living room, only him and himself were left.

Yin Guo glanced at the door of Lin Yiyang's room and asked softly, "You asked him to sleep in your room, didn't you tell him clearly... Are you sleeping with me?"

Lin Yiyang closed the refrigerator door, but it was strange: "If I don't sleep with you, who will I sleep with?"

Facts are one thing, but she and Chen An'an are not familiar with each other. After training for nearly a month, the two exchanged no more than ten sentences. Under one roof, he blatantly shared a room with Chen Anan in front of Chen Anan——

"It's weird." Thinking about it was uncomfortable.

From Lin Yiyang's point of view, Yin Guo is already regarded as his new wife, and she can't understand the "weird" in Yin Guo's words.

"I'll take a shower first, and you'll sit down for a while."

He was thinking about cleaning up the bathroom. Meng Xiaotian has lived here for a month, and it will not be too clean. He has to clean it up before using it for her.

Lin Yiyang walked out from behind the bar, went to the sofa to open the suitcase, rummaged through the jeans and T-shirt to be changed, and put a stack of half sleeves on the other side of the suitcase.

Yin Guo followed him, squatting there and flipping through the clothes he brought, they were all old and seen.

This man is terrible when he buys a car bag, and is very frugal in dressing. In addition to the formal clothes necessary for the competition, the branded clothes on the whole body are still the one that Yin Guo gave him, only one. Truly a big straight guy.