Chapter 16: Rolling Red Dust (2)

The standard attire for teenagers, young people and men in the club is shirts and trousers. She thought she was already tired of looking at it, but she still wanted to take a second look at his current appearance.

Yin Guo silently pointed to the back of his collar, hinting at him.

Lin Yiyang understood and didn't move.

"The collar is not folded properly," she whispered.

"Where?" he asked in a low voice.

...

Yin Guo went around with his left hand and clicked there, this time he met.

Lin Yiyang understood the meaning, wrapped his right hand around the back of his neck, pinched the periphery of the collar with three fingers and slid it to the plastic button of the neckline, the uneven folds disappeared: "Is it alright?"

"Hmm." She tried to simply understand that she was still talking about shirts.

But it was probably an occupational disease. I noticed that there was no belt on the trousers he was wearing. I wanted to say, otherwise you should go to my brother to borrow one. Forget it, it is not for the competition.

Lin Yiyang stood face to face with her, legs next to each other, and stood for about half a minute before smiling. Turning his head, he went to the trousers in the closet and found a black belt. It was not as high-end as Meng Xiaodong, but it was bought by Wu Wei during a discount. He has broad shoulders and thin waist, barely able to use the last buttonhole, at least his pants won't fall off.

When Yin Guo saw that he was wearing a belt around his waist, he was embarrassed to look again and turned his head to go out.

"Your brother," he explained, stepping out and fastening the front buckle of the belt, "play me two shots. Go and see if you want," he said, "don't want to wait in the apartment, I'll be back later."

Lin Yiyang finally patted her on the shoulder: "Let's go."

He passed her, picked up the coat that he had thrown on the sofa when he entered the door, opened the door of the apartment, hit it with a backhand, and went down the stairs, wondering if he should let that buddy down, or do it for real?

This is an issue that needs serious consideration.

Anyway, it was a few minutes away, and the weather was fine. He didn't wear a jacket, and he carried it in his hand to the outside of the ballroom.

Meng Xiaodong found the ball room on the map and waited for him at the door.

Lin Yiyang didn't talk to him too much and asked for that room. Because Yin Guo had been training all the time, he booked the venue directly from the afternoon to the evening. This was a private greeting from Lin Yiyang. As soon as he appeared, the uncles inside greeted him with great enthusiasm, and even said that your little girlfriend is really working hard and training day after day.

Meng Xiaodong listened in his ears and glanced at him.

Lin Yiyang pretended not to hear anything, closed the door, and pointed to the nine-ball table in front of him: "Play this?"

Meng Xiaodong said: "You should know that I will not play nine goals unless I change careers or retire."

It's a sign of his respect for his project.

Lin Yiyang smiled casually: "I haven't touched the snooker table since I quit the club."

The two exchanged glances, and it seemed that neither would budge.

Lin Yiyang picked up an orange ball on the table, tossed it in his hand, and said, "Wait."

people go out.