Chapter 62: Teenage Voice (6)

In the gym, the three most heroic men all asked for ten minutes of free time.

together in the audience.

Lin Yiyang was the same after the China Open. No one could find him. Without guessing, Jiang Yang took a group of juniors from Dongxincheng to the auditorium and caught him straight.

This is a habit of childhood.

Lin Yiyang found a seat with a good angle,

Jiang Yang was next to him, and Meng Xiaodong sat on the outermost side.

In the empty gymnasium, the cheers dissipated and the applause dissipated, as if it had never happened before.

Lin Yiyang finally took off the shirt and short sleeves that bound him, wearing sweatpants and short sleeves, he didn't dare to move his right arm, his left arm rested on the back of the chair, and looked at the table under the lights: "I envy you, I have never left. "

There is only one golden age in life. It's useless to regret, it's over.

Meng Xiaodong smiled lightly, his gaze was the same as Lin Yiyang's: "I envy your talent, and I have been jealous since I was a child."

He has been smooth sailing since he was a child, and it is from Lin Yiyang that he realizes what "frustration" is.

Jiang Yang took off his glasses and wore contact lenses for the whole day of the game. He just changed his frames, and his eyes were terribly dry. He put one hand on his face and looked at the table: "What are the two geniuses holding each other up for?"

In this industry, talented people play games and win championships at the age of 12 or 13, but Jiang Yang only joined the club at the age of 14. This is a pity. He and Lin Yiyang apprenticed in the same year, but he won the national championship a year earlier than Lin Yiyang. He fought so hard that he was only considered to be a "hard-working" player who had no talent and only won the championship at the age of 18.

"How did you spoil yourself all these years?" Jiang Yang asked Lin Yiyang, "Are there any old injuries?"

"Are there any athletes who don't have injuries?" he said. "As much as you have, I will not be less."

Hundreds of thousands of repetitions, day after day, the machine will break down. Everyone is the same, everyone is the same.

Meng Xiaodong glanced at the two of them.

Jiang Yang and Meng Xiaodong have been in a confrontation for many years, and they know him best: "What do you want to say?"

"I also had an operation at the end of the year before last." Meng Xiaodong said that apart from his father, no one else knew about it.

"I said why did you suddenly go overseas to be closed for a year," Jiang Yang finally explained why Meng Xiaodong's state fluctuated so much, "The crown prince's face is really bigger than heaven."

Meng Xiaodong stared at Jiang Yang silently. I really can't be your brother.

...

Sure enough, Jiang Yang was able to crush Meng Xiaodong to the death, and it never changed.

The staff in the venue went to the venue and turned off the lights one by one. The venue became darker and darker, but the moonlight and lights outside the venue became more and more dazzling.

Before the last light was turned off, finally, people saw the three of them, and waved their arms below, indicating that they were leaving. The speaker pointed to the outside of the pool hall and said loudly: Your fans are still outside.

Amidst A Snowstorm Of Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara