Chapter 4: Blizzard turns sunny (3)

Lin Yiyang and Wu Wei waited beside a large parking lot, waiting for the bus they were about to take.

Although it has warmed up in the past two days, it is still windy and the temperature is low as it approaches dark.

Wu Wei put his hands in the pockets of his cold clothes and stomped his feet in the cold. Lin Yiyang was still playing with the phone with one hand, and seemed to be still laughing. What laughing? Wu Wei wanted to see, but was knocked away by Lin Yiyang's elbow.

It happened that a Chinese bus was full of people. Passing through here, the driver saw Lin Yiyang through the window, stepped on the brakes, and shouted to the outside: "Back to New York? Take you for a ride?"

Lin Yiyang made a call, took advantage of the waiting tone, and said to the driver, "Your car is full, go first."

The driver laughed and scolded "fake politeness" and popped a cigarette butt.

The crimson light drew an arc and almost landed on Lin Yiyang's clothes. He stepped aside half a step and avoided it.

The phone just got through.

"Help me entertain two children. I have something to do temporarily, so I can't take care of it," he said to the person on the phone. "Yes, the game promised you."

***

"You agreed?" Yin Guo was surprised.

The elevator door opened, and two men dressed in business walked in, separating the siblings.

"Come on." Yin Guo leaned back against the elevator wall and urged in Chinese in a low voice.

"No, he said he wanted a friend to pay for it." My cousin passed the phone around behind the two men and handed it to Yin Guo, so she could see it for herself, "I told him that it's okay for a friend to come, and I'll pay for it."

Yin Guo casually looked at the chat records of the two.

Lin Yiyang didn't reply much and said that he was on the road. According to his reply to Meng Xiaotian, he was saying that Yin Guo and the others were guests from afar. When they were here, they naturally asked him to come and invite them. This is the rule of the Chinese, even in a foreign country.

Meng Xiaotian originally wanted to invite him to dinner, but of course he refused to agree.

After a few words, Lin Yiyang turned to concern about their stay in Washington for a few days. Meng Xiaotian said that Yin Guo couldn't leave New York for too long, so he only booked a hotel for one night and left tomorrow afternoon. He asked Lin Yiyang when he would come back here, but Lin Yiyang couldn't tell.

His last reply was-

Lin: See you later.

As a result, Meng Xiaotian, the greedy ghost, even though he rejected Lin Yiyang's suggestion of entertaining guests, he still had an obsession with that restaurant. The first thing he did when he got to the room was to make a reservation. Unfortunately it was full.

The two ate briefly in the hotel restaurant. After dinner, she took Meng Xiaotian to the nearby White House to take a set of photos and went directly back to the hotel.

Due to the rush to book the hotel that night in New York, there was only the last big bed left. The siblings all slept in their clothes, one at the head of the bed and the other at the end, and they slept very aggrieved. When they arrived in Washington, Yin Guo immediately asked for a room with two single beds, and was finally able to stretch out and sleep. After taking a shower, she couldn't wait to get under the quilt.