Chapter 46: When the glory returns (5)

It was dark.

There was a small gap in the window, and because of the suction of the night wind, the curtains were stuck to the wall, and the outline of the window could be discerned through the fabric. There is also moonlight, or the light of street lamps, shining in through that layer of cloth.

She rested her head on his arm, looked up at him, and saw the curvature of her chin and the Adam's apple that belonged to a man. Suddenly, I thought of the box of blades in the bathroom, the track of the sharp, paper-thin silver blade, and the decadence of his unshaven beard.

On his birthday, he sneaked to Washington, and waited in the ballroom. When Lin Yiyang arrived, he was completely disheveled when he got out of the elevator, and he looked like he hadn't shaved for half a month. At that time, everyone even coaxed Lin Yiyang to kiss her, otherwise they couldn't show the joy of their sweetheart falling from the sky, and as a result, everyone who coaxed was repaired by him.

He's not a particularly exposed person. In the room full of laughter, the two of them didn't even hug each other, but she could see that he was very happy.

"Lin Lin talked to me once during the training camp." She thought of one thing.

Knowing the relationship between Lin Yiyang and Yin Guo, Lin Lin was afraid that they had little experience and believed too much in external measures. The trick would affect the World Championships. He talked to her privately, and said that he had been tricked because of it. At that time, Yin Guo ignited the flames of gossip as soon as he heard it, but one was Lin Yiyang who was young, and the other was his brother, and it was awkward to gossip with the parties... I had to keep it in my heart as a secret.

Regarding Lin Lin's privacy, Yin Guo didn't want to go into detail with Lin Yiyang, so she turned the corner and asked, "Has she ever liked anyone else? Except my brother?"

Lin Yiyang leaned against the head of the bed and shook his head: "It shouldn't be."

Although there was no connection in the past, looking at the atmosphere between Lin Lin and Meng Xiaodong that day, from what he knew about Lin Lin, he should still like Meng Xiaodong. Lin Lin has been making decisions since he was a child.

"You said... my brother has been out of the state for more than a year, will it be related to emotional problems?"

"No." He knew that his old rival would not be so vulnerable.

"Since he was 19 years old, he was directly promoted to the Open and never played in the qualifiers. But the European Masters Cup fell out of the top 16 and went to the qualifiers. I heard that it was sad for half a month. "

Yin Guo was brought into the industry by Meng Xiaodong. Although the relationship is not usually close due to Meng Xiaodong's character, he has a very deep relationship. When it comes to Meng Xiaodong's low period, he is very worried.

Last year could only be regarded as a severe ups and downs. This year, it has been declining all the way. It is almost May. break out.

Lin Yiyang touched her hair: "It will pass."

"My brother is younger than you, so he should still have a chance to get up, right? If he really goes downhill, I'm afraid he won't be able to bear it."

Meng Xiaodong started playing at the age of seven, and has always been the most dazzling player among his peers. For more than ten years now, all his life has been snooker's 22 balls, cues, table...

She couldn't imagine him retiring, she couldn't even think about it.

Lin Yiyang told her objectively: "In the industry of athletes, there is no reward for hard work. No matter how good the results are, the future is the end of the hero. Sooner or later, you have to suffer if you can't stand it."