Chapter 39: Return of the King (3)

In the early morning of the next day, she left home at around five o'clock. Considering that Lin Yiyang should be sleeping with jet lag, she didn't contact him.

I was busy in the morning, and when I was going down the mountain, several cars were jammed on the road. Yin Guo was originally behind my mother's car to accompany my grandmother, but she didn't drive for a long time, and the old man became more and more confused. "Xiaoguo, get out of the car and change your little aunt to get in the car. If grandma gets uncomfortable in a while, she can watch it a little bit." Mom made a new arrangement.

Yin Guo had to get out of the car and change seats with the little aunt.

In fact, she understood that her mother had other meanings. The little aunt was in Uncle Li's car. As soon as the two exchanged, she and Li Qingyan changed to the same car. Let her sit from the beginning, she avoided suspicion. This time, there is no hiding.

He sent a message to Lin Yiyang, but he didn't reply.

Is it still jet lag?

Li Qingyan had the same training schedule as Meng Xiaodong, and he hadn't seen her for more than a year. Yin Guo chatted with him a few words about training, and when the adults couldn't hear him, he said, "Don't tell your parents about me."

Li Qingyan didn't understand at first, but after two seconds he gave her a deep look: "He is ranked so high in the world now, what are you afraid of."

Yin Guo didn't want to go into detail about Lin Yiyang's past, but just as her aunt went downstairs and asked her to pick seafood together, she slipped away.

She and her aunt went to the glass water cabinet on the first floor, watching crabs.

Behind her, a pair of small hands suddenly wrapped around her left leg. Her heart skipped a beat, and when she looked back, it was a little girl about two years old who suddenly smiled at herself with big eyes.

It was so cute, she squatted down and looked at her, two pairs of **** eyes looking at each other.

"What about your family?" she asked.

A pair of dark red sneakers appeared in front of her: "Here."

Yin Guo was still thinking that there would be people in the world with the same voice as him, or that he missed him so much that he would think of him if he had a little resemblance. But when he looked up from the black slacks, and then from the short sleeves, he saw his surly face that made people unable to look away...

She could hear her own heartbeat completely in her ears.

The face was very calm, and he didn't seem familiar, but the turbulent water below was already rushing down like a torrent.

Their eyes met, and she felt a momentary sense of confusion in time and space.

Every time I think there will be no more unexpected things, but he can always appear when it is impossible, or in ordinary people, this is just a chance encounter, but her fingers are pinched, and there is even a sourness from too much surprise. .

Her eyes were on his face: "from your relative's house?"

"My brother's," he bent down, picked up the little girl, and let her sit on his arm. "As soon as I followed the fingers and asked who she liked, she ran over by herself."

Lin Yiyang casually pinched the little girl's face: "I didn't stop it."

The newly shaved inch head and the tattoos under the sleeves are rolled up, and they have already attracted attention in this restaurant where people come and go, and then hold a soft and cute little girl.