Chapter 53: dusty pride (1)

This happened very embarrassingly.

She wanted to surprise him, but who knew that by accident, he was not in Dongxincheng...

Yin Guo was sitting on the sofa on the first floor of the main building of Dongxin City, with luggage on his right and a cup of chrysanthemum tea in front of him. As the "wife of the boss" in Dongxin City, she was surrounded by people from upstairs and downstairs...

Everyone was there at the memorial service that day, but there were so many guests that everyone didn't want to watch more. Now, there are hundreds of people from all age groups in Dongxincheng.

Some are going up and down the stairs, some are going out to the game, and some are coming back from the game.

People come and go, they know who Yin Guo is, they greet with a smile, and if they don't know, they have to ask the little girl at the front desk who is the little beauty who is being watched. Even if you are not curious, you will be pulled over to popularize science...

The professional players are still more reserved, at most they greet her a few more times when passing by, and the little boys are different. Now, surrounding Yin Guo is a group of young handsome guys who are fifteen or sixteen years old, all of them are 1.8 meters tall and have long legs.

The child is developing very well now...

As soon as Yin Guo was surrounded by them, no one could see his shadow.

"It's weird to be called Sixth Aunt," a boy with two dimples suggested with a smile, "Call me Sister Guo."

Someone next to him gave the boy a kick: "Uncle Six's wife, your name is sister."

"That's not my fault. Who let our sixth uncle eat the tender grass. Right, sister."

"What's it called?" At the gate, the man who drove home in a hurry took a few steps up the steps and taught him, "No big or small?"

While he was talking, he took out a piece from his pocket and threw it over with the light on his back.

The teenager's reaction was half a beat, but another quick-handed child behind him caught it. It was an unopened piece of dark chocolate.

"Xie Liushu!" The person who received it shouted with a smile.

With a bang, all with laughter, all dispersed.

In order to see her, I went to fix the hair that I had not noticed and raised in the morning. I didn't remember until I shaved my inch head and looked at my face in the camera. I will go to her house to see my parents in the evening. This hairstyle is too flamboyant.

Fortunately, I ironed my shirt and trousers last night, and I was still in the dormitory, so it wouldn't be too bad.

Lin Yiyang originally planned to pick her up at the airport, then change clothes and go to her house.

After answering Yin Guo's call, he saved the trip to the airport.

In front of everyone's eyes, he didn't do much intimacy. He bent down and teased her in a low voice: "Let's just sign Dongxincheng, you are so popular?"

Yin Guo went to hold his hand.

He smiled and held her back.

Yin Guo stared at the tattoo on his arm. As soon as he saw this, his heart fell. Calm down, here he comes.

"If you sign me, you might as well sign her." She pointed at Liu Xiran not far away with her eyes.

To be honest, she sincerely admires this veteran. As soon as she came back from winning the World Championships, she collected the gold medal and started sparring... But she, who won the third place, was blowing the warm wind of early summer and drinking tea here.