Chapter 58: boy's voice (2)

training room

All the lights in the training room were off, but here, the lights remained on.

Lin Yiyang and Meng Xiaodong are both players in several major events. With special approval from the head coach, they can control the training time themselves.

Jiang Yang hung one arm around his neck, wearing the national team sports uniform, leaning against the wall beside the door, looking at the table closest to him. Next to the table, Meng Xiaodong kicked the ball first. He and Lin Yiyang agreed to take turns to score goals, one for two.

So when he collected one red and one colored ball, he held the club, stood up straight, frowned slightly, and stared at Lin Yiyang, who was leaning against the wall and playing with his mobile phone: "Are you practicing?"

Lin Yiyang sent Yin Guo a message—sleep.

The phone slips into the sweatpants pocket.

"How can you bear him all these years?" Lin Yiyang didn't answer Meng Xiaodong, but looked at Jiang Yang instead.

Jiang Yang sang and harmonized with him: "It's not to suffer, it's to let."

Lin Yiyang nodded.

Meng Xiaodong has never been able to stand the gang of people from Dongxincheng. He has never been serious. Whether it is on the field or in the lounge, he has a bad attitude... But he also has to admit that since Lin Yiyang came back, his state has really started to pick up.

The world admires the strong, and the strong admire the strong even more.

Lin Yiyang's talent stimulates every companion, telling them that human potential is unlimited, don't slack off.

Lin Yiyang saw that Meng Xiaodong's face was dark, and he stopped laughing. He carried the club directly to the table: "It's boring to practice like this. Play fast." He leaned over there, seemingly aiming for the ball, but in fact Talk to Meng Xiaodong.

"I'm fine," Meng Xiaodong said coldly, suppressing the urge to scold him, "don't think I didn't hit too fast, then I won't."

Lin Yiyang raised his eyebrows and smiled.

Just wait and see, old rival.

For the next half hour, the **** on this table were "flying".

Jiang Yang brought a small bag of pistachios, peeled them one by one and watched the excitement. In addition to hitting the ball and dropping the bag, there was the sound of crunching the shells.

"I'm a little thirsty, go get something to drink." Jiang Yang finally said this.

Lin Yiyang swung his club, and a Qiaofen flew over. Jiang Yang, wearing a sportswear coat, tilted his head away from Qiaofan, smiled and carried a bag of white pistachio shells, and walked out.

After a while, he came back with an old-fashioned red thermos and a few plastic cups. The cups were stacked, each with a little tea spilled.

"Take a break," Jiang Yang said lightly, placing the plastic cups on a wooden bench and pouring hot boiling water into the three cups, "Drink a mouthful of water."

Meng Xiaodong frowned habitually: "It's one o'clock in the morning, drink tea?"

The subtext is: Are you not afraid of not being able to sleep?

"I've been drinking it for more than 20 years, and I'm already immune," Jiang Yang smiled and put down the thermos, "I don't like drinking tasteless water."