Chapter 55: dusty pride (3)

Want to call your cousin together?

"And Xiaoguo, you all come." Mom finally said.

Yin Guo had just finished half of the fruit plate, she didn't need to put down the knife or continue to make it. She was slow, and it would take at least ten minutes to finish the half-cut and washed fruit.

Lin Yiyang took the sliced fruit knife from her hand, and finished it in three minutes. He didn't do anything when he was working as a black worker in a restaurant to earn tuition, and these were all drizzles. In a few more minutes, he could still make a few appearances.

He turned on the faucet, washed the blade, dried the water droplets, and returned to Yin Guo: "Come up quickly, don't make your mother wait too long."

Yin Guo couldn't help but sigh while hesitating: "You work much more neatly than me."

In other words, it is to eat a lot harder from a young age.

Yin Guo closed the kitchen door and said softly, "In my house, my father listens to my mother, especially when it comes to my affairs, you understand?"

Lin Yiyang nodded.

"My mother is very reasonable, and she won't let people down from the stage in person," Yin Guo was worried, still instructing, "If she wants to bring up the past, you can just listen to it and don't have to argue. My brother said, because of you Teacher, she has changed a lot about you."

"it is good."

"Also, she is actually very fond of me, and she is most afraid of me being coquettish," Yin Guo whispered again, "I'll check the situation later, if it's not right, just be coquettish, and you won't say anything. If you have any trouble, leave it to me."

Lin Yiyang smiled: "Okay."

"And..." Yin Guo racked his brains to think, and finally, because he was nervous, he couldn't think of what to say, and said uneasily, "Forget it, let's go up first, anyway, there is my brother."

The two opened the kitchen door and passed through the living room.

The living room is empty.

"What did my sister just say to you?" She saw her sister go upstairs, thinking of the few minutes she had just been away, "Isn't it bad to say?"

Lin Yiyang shook his head: "I've met once in the past."

"Have you met my sister in the past?" She was surprised.

Lin Yiyang nodded: "A friend of a friend, a one-sided bond."

As a man, there is no need to talk about the emotional experience of an irrelevant woman. He just didn't know.

Yin Guo nodded: "You two are about the same age."

The effort of these two sentences has already reached the door of the study.

Yin Guo pushed the door, still clutching the back of his hand uneasy: "No matter what my mother says, it doesn't represent me."

After speaking, he said softly, "I have recognized you for the rest of my life."

In fact, she was afraid.

The only serious conflict between the two was the last time they met with their mother.

She felt distressed when she thought of Lin Yiyang's loneliness, unwillingness, and how her conceit was suppressed that day. Even though she knew that her mother's attitude had changed and her cousin was still there, she was still scared when she opened the door and let the two face each other.