Chapter 38: Return of the King (2)

In Lin Yiyang coat, the smell of him on the T-shirt was like a dose of tranquility, which made her heart gradually calm down.

He let go of Yin Guo, and saw that the tip of her nose was red, and her eyes were still red: "It seems that it has grown and it looks better. I didn't dare to recognize it directly when I walked out."

I know he's talking nice, but it's still useful.

After the two stared at each other for a few seconds, his eyes slid over her red forehead, just hugged tightly and pressed down, and then slid onto the brothers behind him.

Jiang Yang smiled behind Yin Guo and said, "You talk, we've seen it a few times before, it's not new."

"Yeah," Wu Wei echoed, "It's An An, I haven't had a chance to meet him after returning from the United States. And Lin Lin, haven't seen him?"

Lin Lin crossed his arms and glanced at Lin Yiyang across the big men: "It hasn't changed much, okay, it's over. You guys continue."

Everyone laughed and took the initiative to make time for the little couple to talk.

Only Chen An'an counted them seriously: "The schedule is so tight, you and your sister-in-law haven't met much, have you?"

Chen An'an regarded Yin Guo as his sister-in-law, and went to see Yin Guo after speaking.

"Well, I haven't seen him much," Yin Guo said, "I haven't seen him as many times as my brother."

This year, Lin Yiyang was in the arena, and she was also in the arena, like two parallel worlds.

These athletes, similar to F1 racing and golf, have their own set of competitions and sponsorship systems. Their life is to sign up and participate in as many competitions as the association recognizes, earn bonuses, and get points.

Snooker and Nine Ball are not the same association, one is the United Kingdom, the other is the United States, and it is not a standings. They are completely different systems. So what competition he participated in had nothing to do with Yin Guo.

The only thing they have in common is that he also played nine-ball, but Lin Yiyang participated in nine-ball competitions in the United States, as well as regional competitions in local states. These competitions have nothing to do with Yin Guo, just like her participation in domestic and provincial competitions, they are all internal and not external.

Of course, there will also be complicated mixed competitions. Usually, there will be problems that the association does not recognize, does not include points, has poor management, and has too low bonuses. Lin Yiyang and Yin Guo are already ranked very high in the world list, and they basically do not go. Such games.

However, since Lin Yiyang has returned to China, if there is a competition that needs to represent the country, he will still have the opportunity to train together and compete together. It also depends on whether both of them can join the national team.

This is all for the future.

Jiang Yang arranged for a car to pick him up, and everyone left the airport together to the underground parking lot.

The elevator was full of people, and when Sun Yao pushed a large luggage cart up, Lin Yiyang saw that the situation was about to be overloaded, and took Yin Guo to sit down and ride the elevator.

In fact, Yin Guo could only take him to the parking lot. There was also a night shift driver in the club, and he wanted to take her home. As long as she didn't have a match, no matter how late she was, she couldn't stay out overnight.