Chapter 14: The scenery after the snow (5)

The long hair slipped quietly from her ear and swept across the phone, her fingers hanging on the phone's screen couldn't fall down.

Time jumped to the next minute, and it seemed like a century had passed...

"Is the signal bad?" Lin Yiyang asked suddenly.

"Ah?" Yin Guo was startled and looked up at him.

He put away the phone, got up, stretched and said, "The signal here is not good, and we can't connect to WeChat. Go out for a cigarette."

After he finished speaking, he passed by the uncle next to him. The uncle is about 1.8 meters tall, with a burly physique, weighing around 180 pounds. Lin Yiyang is about the same height as the uncle, but he is taller because he is thin. He walked behind the uncle, with such a contrast in his body shape, his walking posture was more like that of a dangerlang in his early twenties.

Yin Guo watched him leave the laundry room.

The burly uncle also watched him go, and said "hey": "You two don't talk, you think you are from which country. Quarrel? Look at this low pressure, I can only hum a song."

The uncle smirked, picked up a stack of clothes, and left.

Yin Guo glanced at WeChat again, her head was buried in her arms, and she was lying on the long table.

In the shadows around his arms, he opened his eyes and looked at his shoes—

My mind was empty just now, but now there are hundreds of thoughts flying out, fragmented, messy, and completely illogical. I even wondered if I was joking, but no one was joking like that. Even if it's in the distance, it's still face to face.

He suddenly said that the signal was not good and the person had left, so he wanted to take this matter with him, right?

Do you want to pretend you didn't see it?

***

Outside the laundry room, Lin Yiyang stood for a while.

The burly uncle came out with a stack of clothes, and was bluffed by him. After seeing that it was him, he smiled clearly, winked at the inside, and said softly, "Go in."

The uncle figured that his acquaintance and leaving was to complete the quarrel, and then hummed a song and stepped up the stairs.

Lin Yiyang put his hands in his pockets, took two steps around the door, and left the apartment.

He came down with little clothes and was too cold to stand in the wind, so he stepped back, leaned against the door, took shelter from the wind, and took out a traditional white cigarette along the way. It took five or six times to light a cigarette.

It's true that I regret a little, and I asked in a hurry.

It is estimated that I haven't slept well for two or three days, my head is dizzy, and I have taken a hot bath. I am too relaxed.

The atmosphere just now was too good, I couldn't hold it back for a while, and I was impulsive.

He is a person who believes in how much he pays in return. He thinks that chasing girls is the same, and he hasn't done anything yet, and he doesn't expect people to really look at him, just take it slow.

Take your time, Lin Yiyang.

Lin Yiyang took three deep breaths, puffed out the smoke, and directly took out his mobile phone and called Wu Wei upstairs: "Take a piece of clothes and come down, I don't need you, let Anmei come down."

Chen An'an is the least talkative, and he only thinks about billiards, let him come down and clean.

Sure enough, Chen Anan ran down after a while, shoved the clothes into his arms, and didn't say a word.