Chapter 63: Teenage Voice (7)

Yin Guo came back with her hot water bottle. Many athletes were receiving hot water. She waited for a long time.

This time, the two group golds of the Chinese team are the finale and the big show.

Among the six players, there are five veterans, and only Yin Guo is in his early twenties, which is naturally eye-catching. In the queue, a little boy greeted her in broken English. Yin Guo looked at them, and his mind was full of: Hurry up and pick up the water, I'll pick you up after you pick it up...

After successfully pouring hot water, she couldn't wait to go back to the lounge.

When the team doctor saw Yin Guo coming back, he gave up his seat with a smile.

Yin Guo quietly went behind the sofa.

Lin Yiyang was wearing the red and white sweatshirt of the Chinese team with her back to her. When she wanted to look up, she touched her arm with her backhand: "Where are you going?"

"Pour water." I wanted to scare him, but my ears were really smart.

She was pulled by him and sat beside him.

Lin Yiyang looked at her and wanted to say something.

"I want to give you a birthday present next year." Yin Guo was uncomfortable with him, wondering what he saw, so serious?

Yin Guo glanced at him.

He was still staring at her.

Finally, Lin Yiyang patted her knee with his left hand, took the thermos cup that Yin Guo gave him, and got up and left. Just a second before she straightened up, she said on top of her head, "Thank you."

It seems that in the no-man's land on the Big Island of Hawaii, he used his mobile phone to send her: Thank you.

No matter how many layers of masks are taken off, the education and life experience that he has received are stripped off, and the coat of self-protection is taken off, he is still the boy of the past—

Not good at words, the more you love, the less you can express.

It was as if he saw her for the first time, and he thought of countless words in his mind, still afraid of messing it up.

It's just a three-word "please", the result of cutting out dozens of sentences in my heart.

But Yin Guo felt that he had really been poisoned by him.

Lin Yiyang's cell phone was still with her, and she had already left.

As soon as Wu Wei saw Lin Yiyang leaving, he strode to Yin Guo's side: "Have you seen it? Weibo."

"Look." Yin Guo said, she kept brushing.

When the men's team won the gold, the cynicism on the Internet was suppressed by the public's congratulations for winning the championship. Sometimes the world is so cruel. If you want to block the voices of Youyou, it is useless to rely on anything. There is only one way to prove yourself with strength and achievements.

"Seeing your reaction?" Wu Wei's face was full of disappointment.

"...It's okay, you're used to it."

"Have you gotten used to it??" Wu Wei was shocked, thinking that Lin Yiyang's girlfriend really has many suitors, so are you used to watching this?

But after all, Wu Wei and Yin Guo knew each other the first time, and after some reflection, he thought that Yin Guo must not understand what she was talking about.