Chapter 54: dusty pride (2)

The two looked at each other, Yin Guo frowned, still afraid.

"Take your time," he whispered with his right hand behind her head, "I'm going out for a cigarette."

He estimated that he was waiting outside the door, which put more pressure on her, so it was better to go out for a walk.

As soon as he went out, he touched his trouser pocket, which was empty.

He also told me to smoke, but he didn't take out anything. He randomly found a dormitory, knocked on the door next door, pushed it open, and asked a group of shirtless men inside, "Are there any cigarettes?"

A room of men had just finished training, and some had commercial big movies on their computers, some had small ones, and unwashed clothes were thrown everywhere. "Yes," one of them responded quickly, handing out a cigarette and a lighter.

"Looking at this in broad daylight, aren't you afraid of kidney deficiency?" Lin Yiyang pointed to the computer in the corner and laughed.

"Sixth brother, if you have a family, don't discriminate against single young men." Someone accused him.

Lin Yiyang closed the door directly and left in the roar.

He walked out of the building and wanted to light a cigarette, but was upset and finally gave up. With the cigarette between his fingers, he didn't even bother to smoke, and he watched the cars coming and going on the road.

Tired of standing, I sat down on the steps, only to see a piece of ashes fall on my shoes. He wanted to light another cigarette, but suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around his neck from behind.

It feels like riding a roller coaster to the highest point, slowly, hanging high.

His hand holding the cigarette stopped.

"No," the girl's voice beside her ear whispered with relief, "None of them."

After he finished speaking, he asked him worriedly, "Is it all right?"

This roller coaster of life circled around the field for a week, galloping high and low, and people were caught off guard and rushed to the end.

Still braking.

He rushed to his throat and was pulled back, an indescribable feeling.

Lost? Yes, but not many. Happy? Yes, but more.

Just now, I was thinking about how to go to her house to plead guilty, beat and scold, and even how to convince his parents to let him marry her. Although it is necessary to see tricks and dismantle tricks, it is obviously not a good level.

To make a good thing so complicated, I feel sorry for the little girl.

Fortunately, none of that happened.

Lin Yiyang poked the cigarette into the cigarette case, stuffed it back, and closed the lid.

He exhaled softly and smiled.

He backhanded and touched her face: "happy?"

Touching her smiling, he smiled too.

Yin Guo turned his head to look at his face in thought: "I think you know, and you are very happy?"

"Of course." Of course he wanted to follow the steps.

"...Then you said you were very happy just now?" Yin Guo couldn't help laughing.

"Happiness is also true." He smiled, not feeling that it was a conflict.

Sitting here just now, he thought about what he was doing when he was twenty-two. I just graduated from college and I found a decent job, but I didn't feel well. Instead, I wanted to work harder to earn some money and read more books.