Chapter 48: Tide of Fate (2)

Such touching words, uttered by such a charming man, are enough to move people.

It's a pity that he is Lin Yiyang, and the audience's demands of him are more than that.

The female solution also covered her face exaggeratedly: "He's saying, he hasn't succeeded yet?"

The male solution also smiled and asked with a heartache: "Lin, you have let us down. Last year's most valuable star player still hasn't gotten the love he wanted?"

"This will break our hearts for you," the female commentator continued.

Lin Yiyang was amused by their exaggerated performances.

Really, there is no way to take these two explanations.

Because everyone was too familiar with it in the past, they refused to let themselves go, let alone this topic that was suddenly exposed.

Even Sun Zhou and a few students next to Lin Yiyang couldn't help laughing, and asked the boss to tell the truth quickly. Obviously people won't let you go. If this goes on like this, it is estimated that the audience will go crazy.

"Let's put it bluntly," the male commentator simply lost his purpose, "Lin, today's ratings peak is up to you!"

"Yes," the female commentator also agreed, "Those who leave heartlessly must keep something here."

The whole audience was also booing, shouting in unison "Tellher, tellher!"

Lin Yiyang was forced to switch the microphone to the other hand again amid the waves of noise.

This is the third time to change hands.

He seldom has this kind of repetitive action. This man, pick up is up, put down is put, one action to the end, the character dictates, there is no unnecessary hesitation. Be cautious today.

"How do you say it?" He looked at the girl in the arena again, was silent for a while, and slowly expressed his feelings for her with a compliment, "She is so perfect, I may have to chase her for the rest of my life."

A moment of silence.

"So, don't worry," he finally looked up at the audience, his eyes under the brim full of smiles, and looked at the fans who supported him, "Look, I'm not in a hurry at all."

After the silence, there was another round of applause.

The king of our arena gave him the highest praise from his sweetheart, so frank and so straightforward.

In the picture, Lin Yiyang finally looked at the commentary, meaning: Is it alright?

The male commentator has a very good relationship with Lin Yiyang, and gave him a gesture, which means: Thank you, old friend, for a cup after the game.

Today's heat field makes everyone's blood boil and passion. They can already expect the peak viewing time at this moment.

Former teenager.

In order to watch my brother, in order to buy a few more practice books and play with strangers, I just want to get a high school diploma to give the teacher an explanation. And now, he can sit in the audience at the U.S. Open and tell everyone about his love for a girl.

No one knows his entire experience, any friend around him, no matter how good the relationship is, can only see him in stages. Every stage of his life is irrelevant, jumping, and so are the people around him. All the lonely days, all the days when he was unwilling and wanted to get out of the fog, he came by himself.